1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTS: Mec Sizemaster 12 ga.

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by buckshot85, Mar 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. buckshot85

buckshot85 TS Member

0   0   0

bought this to get into reloading and never did. what you see on the reloader is it. i can't really tell you much because i don't know much about reloading. it was a little rough when i got it so i cleaned it up. it needs the flat primer spring, $1.33 from MEC. i think this reloader sells for $240.00 new. i would like to get close to what i have in it. i'm asking $100.00 OBO plus shipping. to be paid by USPS money order. no paypal. no personal checks. i will keep shipping as low as i can. give me your address and i will get a quote asap. any questions please ask. i hope the image links come out. thanks, Mike

having trouble with the links. if interested, e-mail me and i will e-mail the pics to you. sorry, Mike

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD. THANKS FOR LOOKING GUYS!

2. Leo

Leo Well-Known Member

0   0   0

That is a good price, bought a new one about 5 weeks ago. I always seem to find a deal AFTER I spand my money.

3. buckshot85

buckshot85 TS Member

0   0   0

thanks Leo. hope it sells to someone that can use it. not doing me any good. Mike

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.