1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTS Machine Equipment

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by richrob, Feb 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. richrob

richrob TS Member

0   0   0

Looking to clear out the garage a little bit. We would like to sell a Cincinnati Mill (70's or 80's) with a 42" table with power feed. We have tons of quick change 40 tooling that goes with it.

The Mill is 3 Phase but hooked up through a phase converter and can be run in our shop by an interested buyer.

I can get more pictures or information to any interested buyer.

We are located in Illinois, where I 55 and I 80 intersect, you would need to come pick this up, or if you are nearby we could work out delivering it.

This stuff needs to go, we want $2750 for the mill and there is probably that much in tooling.

Email me with questions, Thanks, Rich

2. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

0   0   0

Would that be a "Toolmaster"?????

3. richrob

richrob TS Member

0   0   0

The mill is in fact a 2 hp Toolmaster

The lathe is a 6500 series 13x36, I wanted to add that there is a little play in the table, we never had it worked on because we had no need for that level of accuracy, but I wanted to make sure I mentioned it upfront.

I am not exaggerating when I say the tooling alone is worth the asking price.

Thanks, Rich

4. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

0   0   0

Guys.. Anyone who has worked on a Toolmaster already knows it's a much better built machine than a Bridgeport.. Huge flat hardened ways.. much heavier everything..has reduced chatter.. The tooling is quite expensive..but lasts a lifetime.. Parts are still avaiable..but nothing ever seems to break.. The belt can be had at any belting shop.. Guys.. This is a STEAL.. if you are in the market for a lathe and mill..

5. richrob

richrob TS Member

0   0   0

PBB thanks for your input. All of those who requested pictures/information should have gotten a response, please let me know if you have not.

I am going to post a few pictures in a minute, if we had space for everything we would keep it, but as many of you know, thats usually not the case.

6. richrob

richrob TS Member

0   0   0

<a href="http://s175.photobucket.com/albums/w122/richrob870/?action=view¤t=IMG00090.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

<a href="http://s175.photobucket.com/albums/w122/richrob870/?action=view¤t=IMG00092.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

<a href="http://s175.photobucket.com/albums/w122/richrob870/?action=view¤t=IMG00094.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

<a href="http://s175.photobucket.com/albums/w122/richrob870/?action=view¤t=IMG00095.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

<a href="http://s175.photobucket.com/albums/w122/richrob870/?action=view¤t=IMG00096.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

7. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

0   0   0

Brings back fond memories.. What taper is the bore??? Looks like a 40.. but they made a 30.. a quick change 30.. a flanged 35.. and I think a flanged 45.. Where a Bridgeport weighs about 2200 pounds.. The Toolmaster is almost 3600 pounds.. if my memory is correct.. A real compact.. solid workhourse..

8. richrob

richrob TS Member

0   0   0

According to my paperwork, it is a quick change 40, with all the matching tooling. - Rich

9. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

0   0   0

You might consider selling some of the tooling on E-bay.. some of those boring heads are many hundreds of dollars each.. The master collet holder is over $100..

10. richrob

richrob TS Member

0   0   0

I have considered that but I don't really have the time or knowledge of this equipment to effectively part it out. Plus it all needs to go, soon, and it seems like it would be easier to sell as a package.

11. richrob

richrob TS Member

0   0   0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

wts machinery and equipment