1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTS - Lutic One Touch (TRADED!)

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by RobPete, Aug 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RobPete

RobPete Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

I'm selling my Ljutic one-touch. It has a 14.75 LOP and a pull trigger. Also has an adjustable comb and butt plate. Comes with two extended choke tubes(IM, Full). The gun is in excellent condition. There was a small ding in the forearm. It's been professionally(Mark Shimchick) repaired. There's also some slight bluing wear on the under side of the receiver(from touching). This type of wear is very common of ljutic guns. As you can see from the close-ups, these flaws are not even noticable. I also had 3.5 oz added to the forearm, and the stock chamferred at the comb(comfort). With the added weight, the gun comes in right under 10 pounds. The gun will be shipped in a Kalispel metal takedown case. Here's your chance to save thousands over new. Asking $5,100. Will consider trades of equal or lesser value. Buyer pays actual shipping.

PS- The gun has been listed on Gunbroker.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. shotgunjoej

shotgunjoej TS Member

0   0   0

Is the stock the roll over version? How much cast off? Weight of gun?

Thanks,

Joe

3. bluedsteel

bluedsteel Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Any information on left versus right-handed stock bias would be appreciated, as well as LOP...

bluedsteel

4. RobPete

RobPete Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Blued - LOP is 14.75 w/ a one inch pad. I currenty have a kick-eez on it. I sometimes shoot it with a 3/4 inch trap dude. That, of course, makes it a 14.5". The stock does have a very slight right hand cast, as well as a right hand palm swell. I'm not sure on weight, but this gun is a tank. Once ounce loads can hardly be felt.

Thanks

5. RobPete

RobPete Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

up for the weekend.

6. RobPete

RobPete Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

I'm been getting a lot of e-mail on trades. I figured it best that I make a list. I'd consider a Summit Unsingle combo, DT-10 unsingle, 682 or 687 unsingle combo, summit unsingle, or an XT with a monte carlo stock. Of course most of these would be a your gun + cash deal. Let me know if you have one and are interested in an amazing ljutic.

7. RobPete

RobPete Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

8. RobPete

RobPete Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

$5,000. This is what I have in the gun and is what I need to get back out of it. I'm honestly surprised that this gun hasn't sold yet. It's one amazing gun.

9. RobPete

RobPete Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

10. BobKatz

BobKatz Member

0   0   0

Is the Ljutic still available and if so where are you located?

11. RobPete

RobPete Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

This gun has been traded. Thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

lutic one touch