1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTS - Low round Beretta 682 Gold E Trap

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Lunker, Dec 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lunker

Lunker TS Member

0   0   0

I bought a like new (original owner claimed less than 1000 rounds shot) Beretta 682 Gold E Trap with 32" barrel. I have put less than 500 rounds through it since then.
    The prior owner had the stock fit and a recoil pad mounted. The current length of pull is 13 3/4" to 14" (depending on adjustable trigger setting). The original LOP is 14 1/2"-14 3/4". Here is a gallery. A lot of the pictures are the same, some with flash and some without, to give a better view of the gun.
    $3000. I am open to a trade for a similar condition Beretta 682 Gold E Sporting or Skeet.
    http://photobucket.com/Beretta682Trap

I highlighted in red the two stock imperfections I was able to find, a ding at the rear of the stock and a nick near where the adjustable comb meets the stock body. They are very minor.

Note: The New York Post newspaper in the pics is just to show I am not using "stock" photos. I am user ChrisLunker on GunBroker and eBay, and have all good feedback on both. I am user Lunker on New Jersey Gun Forums and have excellent buyer/seller feedback there as well.

2. Lunker

Lunker TS Member

0   0   0

A member here was nice enough to let me know that my 682 is priced a bit high. After checking a few postings, it appears he was right. Looks like I paid too much for it. :) Oh well. Price reduced to $2800. It really is like new.

3. Lunker

Lunker TS Member

0   0   0

Price lowered to $2600.

Chris Gardes

4. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

UP for Chris,..that Beretta has unbelievable wood on it!

5. Lunker

Lunker TS Member

0   0   0

Pictures sent. Gun still for sale.

6. jgb

jgb Member

0   0   0

Would you mind sending me some pictures?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

wts beretta 682 gold e