1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTS - Ljutic One Touch

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by RobPete, Aug 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RobPete

RobPete Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

I'm selling my Ljutic one-touch. It has a 14.75 LOP and a pull trigger. Comes with two choke tubes(IM, Full). The gun is in excellent condition. There was a small ding in the forearm. It's been professionally(Mark Shimchick) repaired. There's also some slight bluing wear on the under side of the receiver(from touching). As you can see from the close-ups, these flaws are not even noticable. I also had 3.5 oz added to the forearm, and the stock chamferred at the comb(comfort). The gun will be shipped in a Kalispel metal takedown case. Only selling because I'm looking to go back to an unsingle combo. Here's your chance to save thousands over new. Asking $5,500. Buyer pays actual shipping.

BTW- This gun has the nicest wood that I have ever seen on a Ljutic. Beautiful figuring.
    View attachment 247095

View attachment 247096

View attachment 247097

View attachment 247098

View attachment 247099

2. 4EVRYOUNG

4EVRYOUNG Member

0   0   0

TTT for a gun I know is worth the money.

3. RobPete

RobPete Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Thanks Jeff

4. JTEA

JTEA Member

0   0   0

Bump

Have owned a number of Ljutics and my One-Touch is a keeper. The balance, machine workmanship and design have taken the gun to the next level.

Good luck.

JT

5. AZ

AZ Member

0   0   0

TTT

6. RobPete

RobPete Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

7. RobPete

RobPete Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Sorry for not returning messages. I was out of town camping. All messages have been returned. Thanks

8. Beretta Young Gun

Beretta Young Gun Active Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

9. RobPete

RobPete Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

one more bump...then it's going on Gunbroker. Any reasonable offers?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.