1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTS Ljutic Mono Stock & Forearm (SPRF)

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by $$$SHTR, Dec 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. $$$SHTR

$$$SHTR Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

(Sold Pending Receipt of Funds) WTS Ljutic stock and forearm from midrib monogun number 22XX. Usual handling marks, nothing through the finish. 4 way adjustable comb. Recoil reducer. Looked, but not sure who made the reducer. Trapdude recoil pad. Length of pull is 14 3/8" with this pad. $400 shipped to your door. If you need more information or have additional questions, please e-mail or pm me and I'll answer the best as I can or take additional pictures if needed. I took the stock and forearm off of the gun as soon as I got it as I had another stock and forearm I had waiting to put on it.

Tomas

shtr_2008_030326.jpg

shtr_2008_030327.jpg

2. $$$SHTR

$$$SHTR Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

3. $$$SHTR

$$$SHTR Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

One more time!!

4. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Not much luck? Maybe, you should reconsider my offer....

5. $$$SHTR

$$$SHTR Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Your offer was so low, I didn't consider it an offer. I'd probably use it for firewood before I let it go that cheap.

Tomas

6. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

It's only worth what someone will pay for it. Just like everything else.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.