1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTS Ljutic Mono # 3699

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by $$$SHTR, Jul 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. $$$SHTR

$$$SHTR Member

WTS Ljutic Mono #3699 as new. Save thousands over new. Bought new in April 2007 and shot less that 500 times, this gun is as close to new as you can get. Standard rib, 34 inch barrel, pull trigger, 70/30 point-of-impact, full choke, no choke tubes, set for a right handed shooter. This gun also comes with the new Americase. $4500.00. Please e-mail me if you would like more information.

Thanks,

Ted

2. $$$SHTR

$$$SHTR Member

3. Duck

Duck Member

^^^

4. B.C.

B.C. Member

Ted, I sent you an email after you sent me the pic's, requesting a contact phone# and State where you are located last week. Bill Cook

5. MX3SBOY

MX3SBOY TS Member

6. buzzgun

buzzgun Member

No need to go crazy on the price, Ted...you just need to find someone who wants a standard rib. The mids are popular; the Olympics and standards are somewhat less so.

If it's really as new as you say, you should get your 4 out of it at least. There are probably dealers who would give you that. Check with Indiana Gun Club and see what they'll do for you. Steve does consignments there, works by mail all the time and moves plenty of metal, and can tell you what your gun should bring.

I'm not certain I recall correctly, but from talking to another Ljutic dealer a few years back, I believe all of the prices you have posted above are below what dealer wholesale was even a few years ago...so if the gun is nice, you should be able to get something done without plummeting farther. (Ljutic newn-ness is hard to fake; the stiffness of that hinge tells it all).

7. Duck

Duck Member

Ted,

Easy, I don't know buzzgun, one of many TS.com poster's I hope to meet trapshooting somewhere, Ted you are also included in that statement. I think if you re-read his post he's on your side!.
    He is urging you to stop cutting the price, that your already under
    dealer wholesale price's from year's ago, and anyone handling the gun would know it's condition by the new feel.

Duck;

8. pdq

pdq Member

Ted:

you sure that gun was made in April 2007?

I have a mid-rib Mono that has a serial number about 20 lowers than yours, and my gun was purchased in 4/2005.

These are excellent guns if kept in good condition -- good luck with selling it.

Pete

9. $$$SHTR

$$$SHTR Member

ALF-99

What in the world are you trying to say??

Tomas

10. Hitapair

Hitapair Active Member

Tomas, You're getting on edge. If you read the postings above, it was suggested the YOU call Indiana Gun Club to see if they'd buy your gun. ALF was saving you the phone call as by his count they have more Ljutis on hand than the factory does.

11. Hitapair

Hitapair Active Member

P.S. IMHO your gun should sell as it is very fairly priced but this is not the prime time of the year for selling trap guns. For many of us its hunting season and then it will be snow time for more months than I'd like to think about.

12. nitro 100

nitro 100 Member

I would offer you a Comp1 Perazzi That was recently completely redone. It was reblued so It does not have the case colored receiver. It is 32" barrels, has been ported and choked by Eyester. It has typical Perazzi wood with an adjustable comb. Also it has Allems double release trigger. Let me know if you want to see pictures. thanks.

Jerry nickell

13. Duck

Duck Member

TTT

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.