1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTS - Krieghoff Nickle K32 San Remo 3 Barrel set

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by clayscoach, Dec 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. clayscoach

clayscoach Member

0   0   0

For Sale - Krieghoff K32 San Remo Nickled plated in Germany by Krieghoff and upgraded to K80 inners by Krieghoff , Earnest Marlette has recently tuned the triggers. It has three barrels, all with the same screw chokes by Larry Nailon of Clearview fame. The first barrel is a 28" K80 barrel, with Angle Port ports and a between the barrel weight (removable), the second barrel is 30" long with the same choke configuration NO ports, and the third is a 32" barrel with the same chokes and No ports. All have the same dia. bores and were fit to this action by Krieghoff. This gun has some history also. It was shot by my Daughter, Lauryn Ogilvie, now Lauryn Mark, who won the 1999 National US International Skeet Championships in Colorado Springs with the 28" barrels, she also shot the 30" barrels for doubles trap and three of the short chokes were regulated for the doubles set up. 6 chokes are long and ported. She was also 4th at the 2004 Athens Olympics in International Skeet, shooting for Australia. Recently she won the quota for Australia for the 2012 Olympics. This set is available with either a LH Trap Stock or a G-squared stock with Soft comb and adjustable butt plate. We are asking for $8595 + shipping with the G-Squared stock. The hard case only holds two of the barrels and is a Americase Krieghoff case. Contact Jon at the above email or PM. Thanks.

clayscoach_2008_0303162.jpg

clayscoach_2008_0303163.jpg

clayscoach_2008_0303164.jpg

clayscoach_2008_0303165.jpg

clayscoach_2008_0303166.jpg

clayscoach_2008_0303167.jpg

clayscoach_2008_0303168.jpg

clayscoach_2008_0303169.jpg

2. clayscoach

clayscoach Member

0   0   0

Update: For the people that want me to split up the gun, the answer is NO! All the barrels are matched and all the chokes are regulated to the 3 barrels.

3. jergott

jergott Member

0   0   0

I'd say keep it as a set. Totally agree with you. I remember your daughter from the NSSA Junior world shoots in the mid 90's when I used to shoot competitive as a kid. She's a hell of a shot and a nice girl. Good luck with the sale!!
    Jeremy

4. Smok'n Joe

Smok'n Joe Active Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

LQQK's like a proven winner!

Is that G-Squared Shock Master stock left, right or neutral???

Palm Swell?

5. smoke-um

smoke-um Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Maybe the best buy i have seen on a fantastic flyer gun and or sporting clays gun!!!!!!!!!!!

6. clayscoach

clayscoach Member

0   0   0

The G-Squared stock is has palm swells on both sides like most Krieghoff's It is adjustable to go Right or Left on the adjustable soft comb and the Jones adjustable hardware on the back of the G-squared plate. The wood is pretty much neutral.

7. clayscoach

clayscoach Member

0   0   0

This gun has shot some very big numbers in both Trap and Skeet (100's) Some very big numbers in Doubles Trap, International Trap and International Skeet. I myself shot a couple of mid to high 90's in Sporting Competitions with it. Again the only reason it is for sale is that neither Lauryn or I shoot it any more. Her sponsor is Beretta Italy and like wise for( her husband Russell Mark who is a Olympic Gold (1996) and Silver (2000) Winner shooting a S0-5 in Doubles Trap) his new DT11 is due any day and the whole family is on Beretta's now.

8. Ohio Bob

Ohio Bob Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I was always told it was the INDIAN no the arrow....Now your telling me it's the arrow. Damn, now I'm confused.

9. Rebel Sympathy

Rebel Sympathy Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

It's both.
    Mike

10. B.C.

B.C. Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

what is the serial # thanks, B.C.

11. clayscoach

clayscoach Member

0   0   0

Serial #5900!

12. clayscoach

clayscoach Member

0   0   0

For Confused Ohio Bob: If you had your choice between a modern compound bow and modern high tech arrows and release system and sight, or a old long bow and old wooden arrows with real feather flights and your were shooting for money which would be your choice? I tend to believe that technology takes us places that we would be able to go with less. That have been said, the best shooter, bow, shotgun, rifle, pistol, will always be better with good equipment. So the Indian or Arrow analogy is somewhat a old wifes tale that my Uncles and Grandpa used to tell me to get to not get to hung up on my old Winchester M1200 with no rib and full choke while hunting ducks. I still killed them with junk shells and that was OK by me as a young kid. But, would I take my M1200 to the Olympic trials, the Grand or Worlds, not a chance!!! Have a good one.

13. southjblue

southjblue Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Coach---Are you saying that gun that won all those events won't hack it anymore.How much does one have to pay for a Beretta that will stack up to your K-gun?---Just wondering--That San Remo is V-nice and at a good price---gL-George

14. Smok'n Joe

Smok'n Joe Active Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

If Beretta were sponsoring ME like they do BIG LEO, I'd sell my Perazzis in a heart beat and forget all about Krieghoffs! With that said, I do shoot a couple Beretta combos as well or better than anything else.

I think ClaysCoach hit the nail on the head...I can run a straight with my old Mossberg AHT and economy shells and damn it feels good, but when there's $$$$ on the line you best believe I'm going to reach for something better.

15. clayscoach

clayscoach Member

0   0   0

George, (Southblue), Hacking it - is relative, like all things. This gun is still configured and in the same relative shape as it was when shooting those scores. It is my belief that in the right hands it would produce the same results if not better than it did before. Well, on the price of my current Beretta DT10L with two barrels I am thinking about $8700. So close, Plus or Minus a couple each way. And I hope you find a buyer that will appreciate your gun! Jon

16. southjblue

southjblue Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Thanks coach---Hate to see you leave the Krieghoff family---You and your's did great---Wish you the best in the future---George

17. clayscoach

clayscoach Member

0   0   0

Up - for the last time in 2011!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
krieghoff k-32 san remo

krieghoff k32 san remo

krieghoff k32 san remo trap set

nickle k32
san remo barrel set