1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTS - Krieghoff K80 parts

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by mikepacific60, Nov 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mikepacific60

mikepacific60 Member

Hello to all

I have the following items for sale...

As new Krieghoff factory Titanium ‘Forward’ Trigger – you don’t lose any of your K80’s functionality with this trigger (you can still lock off the barrel selector). This trigger was taken off a new K80, so should fit without additional work.

This trigger is designed for people who can’t get the standard trigger far enough forward to be comfortable.

Note – Titanium triggers only suit later model K80’s

See Krieghoff International for a picture - Krieghoff calls it the ‘Short’ trigger, but I’ve compared it to the standard trigger & it’s actually the same length.

http://www.krieghoff.com/shop/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=23&products_id=925

New price is $295 – I’m asking $200.

K80 Trap Stock & Trap Fore-end – Model number 1A – (non adjustable / Monte Carlo) – I purchased it as a new stock and haven’t used it – I have noticed a very small handling mark on the fore-end – looks like a fingernail impression. Complete with stock bolt & rosettes in the fore-end.

Email me at the address shown above (replace the (at) with @) for photos and any questions.

I understand the new price was $1,750 - I’m asking $750

Regards

Michael

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.