1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTS Kolar Combo w/Custom Painted Foreend/PFS

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by prairiedog, Jun 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. prairiedog

prairiedog Member

0   0   0

Kolar Combo: 34" unsingle ported barrel with adjustable rib and 4 choke tubes (M, IM, LF, F); 32" O/U barrel w/fixed rib/fixed chokes. O/U barrel is choked .016/.026 with a #2 barrel hanger. Barrels are .740 bore. Kolar case. Currently set up release/pull but has factory Kolar hardware for both pull or release or any combination of either. Matching SNs 1053.

Has custom painted PFS stock/matching custom painted wood foreend. Has a couple of noticeable chips in the paint job on the PFS. Has new PFS toolkit, no manual, but the manual is available online.

Has original wood stock and foreend. Gracoil recoil reducer. $9800 + shipping.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. prairiedog

prairiedog Member

0   0   0

3. prairiedog

prairiedog Member

0   0   0

I'm not the original gun owner, so I contacted Kolar for info on the stock and bores. Kolar told me the wood stock is a "standard 6003" and the bores are .740. The gun was manufactured on 7-18-2000. Oh, and BTW the gun likes #8s for the 7.5 or 8's crowd.

4. rick979

rick979 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Nice looking package....and it comes with two sets of "wood"? Rick...Texas

5. prairiedog

prairiedog Member

0   0   0

Yep, Rick, it comes with everything you see in the pictures except the couch, the sheet and the carpet. But if you are interested in those items, I could make you a one time good deal!!!

Its a limited time offer though, because if I don't sell this gun soon, that's where I will be sleeping....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

gra-coil recoil reducer

pfs shotgub stock