1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTS K80 special trap combo unsingle 34/32

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by rampro6698, Jul 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rampro6698

rampro6698 TS Member

0   0   0

This gun is 99.9% condition and extremely well cared for. Gun is still very tight. Approx. 6000 shells fired from the unsingle and a TOTAL of 2000 shells fired from the O/U barrels. Gun is totally unaltered and is as it came from Krieghoff. Eight titanium factory chokes. Wood is perfect with not a single mark on it. Have all the original paperwork, etc along with the product registration card. 13K shipped to your FFL to lower 48 states (Alaska and Hawaii extra). Would be happy to email additional pics if needed, but tried to post all I could to show all areas of the gun well. Original hard case is of course included.

Steve
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. rampro6698

rampro6698 TS Member

0   0   0

3. dxrad80

dxrad80 TS Member

0   0   0

What is the bore diameter?
    Have you ever had the combo serviced?
    Do you attend any large trap shoots where we might meet?
    The gun looks great.

4. rampro6698

rampro6698 TS Member

0   0   0

Honestly, I don't have a bore mic to measure the bore diameter. It would be whatever is standard for Krieghoff. Gun was purchased in 2006. I have not had it serviced. But I can tell you that some people exaggerate on rounds fired through their guns, but I am within 200-300 on my numbers. I don't shoot much trap anymore, except with my sporting gun that I am currently shooting (just to get more practice with it-and trap is readily available where I am located). So I don't get to any major shoots. I could see if one of the shooters around here (Gary Sherrod, Tom Nations, Virgil Rickle, John Hattaway, or Ray McNiece) would be willing to take the gun with them to a shoot as they attend MANY. My only reservation is taking a chance of the gun getting scratched, etc during its journey. I am kinda paranoid about my guns getting little dings here and there. I will be at the San Antonio Nationals for sporting clays in San Antonio this October, if that helps (probably not).

Steve

5. dxrad80

dxrad80 TS Member

0   0   0

The gun looks great.

6. dxrad80

dxrad80 TS Member

0   0   0

The gun looks great.

7. rampro6698

rampro6698 TS Member

0   0   0

8. ljuticsscentennialpro

ljuticsscentennialpro Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

K-80 bores are usually .733. Bob

9. rampro6698

rampro6698 TS Member

0   0   0

10. rampro6698

rampro6698 TS Member

0   0   0

11. dxrad80

dxrad80 TS Member

0   0   0

ttt, this gun has no idea of abuse. buy it now before you lose your sense at the grand.

12. Jon Reitz

Jon Reitz Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    49   0   0

Steve,

Why are you selling the gun?

Thanks,

Jon Reitz

13. rampro6698

rampro6698 TS Member

0   0   0

Honestly, I just am selling it because I don't shoot it enough. I don't really go to trap shoots anymore. Not enough time for all the hobbies, you know? I just plan on shooting trap practice rounds here and there using my sporting clay gun(s). So this combo set needs a good home.

Steve

14. rampro6698

rampro6698 TS Member

0   0   0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.