1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTS K32 San Remo Receiver & Iron w/ some K80 updts

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by todman2, Jul 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. todman2

todman2 Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

K32 San Remo Receiver and Forearm. The receiver and forearm are finished in nickel and in very good condition. Some K80 trigger updates were made to this set and the triggers have a nice crisp action. Receiver has had little use and is a #33XX serial number. Took on trade but I already have a backup gun and instead of putting another Krieghoff together that will sit in the gun safe I have decided to sell. Asking $4100 which is a great price for an upgraded San Remo. I don’t have to sell so low ball offers will be a waste of your time. $30.00 for shipping.

todman2_2008_030319.jpg

todman2_2008_030321.jpg

2. BILL GRILL

BILL GRILL Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Todman, Can't tell what is on left side of reciever from pictures? Do you have any wood for it or barrels? Bill

3. todman2

todman2 Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Better photo of left side. I do have a high rib 30" barrel with subgauge tubes that is not fitted to the gun but would conside selling as aset. Sorry no wood
    todman2_2008_030320.jpg

4. todman2

todman2 Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

It was pointed out that the receiver is chrome not nickel
    Sorry for the error

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.