1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTS - HK P7M8, HK USC 45 ACP Carbine & SIG 1911

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by GBatch_25, Feb 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GBatch_25

GBatch_25 Active Member

0   0   0

Have 3 guns for sale:

Illinois buyers near Chicago, email me to set up a Face to Face sale.
    PLEASE USE EMAIL TO CONTACT ME - xxgbatch3@gmail.com (delete the xs)

1. Heckler & Koch P7 M8 New in box; unfired except by H&K for testing. Number 375 of 500 made in 2007; 9mm semi automatic, grip-cocking pistol. Comes with plastic case, manual, 2 8-rd magazines, test-fired casing, cleaning brush and scraper. Asking $1800.00 + shipping to your FFL. Pix are at this link:
    http://sports.webshots.com/album/576340352DWpNDo?vhost=sports

2. Heckler & Koch USC 45 ACP carbine in excellent condition. Gray frame with perhaps 800 rds through it. 2 new 10-rd mags and 3 used 10-rd mags. Manual and original box. Asking $1350 + shipping to your FFL. Pix are at this link: http://sports.webshots.com/album/576347705DnemIO?vhost=sports

3. SOLD PENDING FUNDS
    SIG GSR Revolution 45 ACP stainless steel 1911 clone, with less than 500 rounds through it. Purchased new, and had my gunsmith polish all the springs, the spring housing, the sear, the hammer and the feed ramp for a smoother action. It comes with the manual, SIG lockable case, SIG lock, Novak night sites, and 2 Novak 8 rd magazines. In addition to the outstanding frame and slide, SIG also uses top notch parts from EGW, Grieder Precision, and Performance Engineering. The grips are custom wood by Herrett’s. Asking price is $650.00 + shipping to FFL. Pix are here:
    http://sports.webshots.com/album/575506593gkNoQe?vhost=sports

Gene Batchelar
    Wheaton, IL

2. GBatch_25

GBatch_25 Active Member

0   0   0

Trades? About the only thing I MIGHT be interested in would be a high end 1911 - it would have to be either Wilson Combat or Ed Brown and be almost new. Would also have to be the right model.
    Maybe.
    PM or email me and tell me what you may have in mind.
    Gene

3. GBatch_25

GBatch_25 Active Member

0   0   0

Topper
    Gene

4. GBatch_25

GBatch_25 Active Member

0   0   0

SIG is Sold Pending Funds.
    Gene

5. GBatch_25