1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTS Hastings CT III Choke Tubes

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by kebco, Nov 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kebco

kebco TS Member

0   0   0

I have a small number of org Hastings choke tubes for the CT III system that should be with me within a week or 10 days, these are the tubes that were used in the high rib Rem 1100 barrels that were sold through Shotgun Sports in the past.
    These tubes are longer than the std CT II Hastings system used on most Hastings barrels and are not interchangable.
    The CT III tubes will be available in a light modified, Imp Modified, and Full. Tubes will cost $30ea and $5 shipping per package.
    If you are interested please send me a email at info@kebcollc.com and I will contact you when I have them and ready to ship.
    BTW, I am the new importer for the HAstings brand barrels, we are busy trying to get the most popular barrels back on the market. Right now we are concentrating on slug barrels but smooth bore barrels are next and we already have most of the choke tubes for the CT II system ready to ship. www.kebcollc.com

2. kebco

kebco TS Member

0   0   0

Have the choke tubes for the CT III system in hand. I have light mod, Imp mod, and full. $30 ea and $5 shipping per package. PayPal is ok ( sales@kebcollc.com) or you can phone or fax in your credit card or you can pay by mail or on the website shopping cart www.kebcollc.com. I will adjust the shipping charge if you use the shopping cart

Kebco LLC
    PO Box 300
    Hanover PA 17331
    P 301-460-9563
    F 717-633-9365
    info@kebcollc.com
    www.kebcollc.com
    www.verney-carron.us
    www.hastingsbarrel.com

3. jm1079

jm1079 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%