1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTS - full set of k-80 Ballastic chokes

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by bubbaw, Nov 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bubbaw

bubbaw Member

11 extended Ballastic chokes for standard K-80. 2 each - .05,.10,.15,.20,.25 and one .35. All are unfired except the (2) .20's and the (2) .25's. These are ported chokes. All for $130 plus $12 shipping. Try to beat this deal... first come first gets them. William

2. gamehog2

gamehog2 TS Member

William,

Why are you selling these? I might be interested if I knew more about them.

Darrel

3. bubbaw

bubbaw Member

Darrel,
    I have a full set of the factory chokes, plus a set of the Seminole chokes. I have found that I just like the Seminole chokes better. You can visit the "angle port" web site and see what these chokes look like. I will say, they are heavier than standard K-80 chokes. I shot the mod's and Imod and they make smoke balls on 16 yard targets. Take care.

4. bubbaw

bubbaw Member

5. bubbaw

bubbaw Member

Yes, Sold indeed. Thanks. William

6. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Well-Known Member

As one who distributes both Briley and Ballistic products, In my never to be humble opinion, Briley makes the best subgauge tubes and Ballistic Specialties makes the best choke tubes, and has the best porting. Many of my customers agree.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

ballastic choke