1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.

WTS EZ-GO Golf Cart Front Basket, Lightly Used!

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by cgalex2, May 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cgalex2

cgalex2 TS Member

0   0   0

I've got an EZGO Front Basket for sale, they call it the "Sporting Clays Basket" But it can be used for anything. It fits a flat of shells, (deep) perfectly so it can carry shells or range bags or anything.

Feel Free to email me with questions, I have the two brackets and all the mounting hardware (bolts, spacers, etc.) to put it on, takes MAYBE 10 minutes with a 1/2" wrench to put it on, very easy.

I'm asking $75, ill take offers though. Buyer pays shipping, unless your local and I would possibly meet you.

I'm Most likely going to the Buckeye shoot in Ohio in a couple weeks, if you might want to pick it up there.

Thanks, Cy

cgalex2_2009_15053.jpg

cgalex2_2009_15054.jpg

cgalex2_2009_15055.jpg
  2. daddiooo

daddiooo Active Member

0   0   0

That's a good buy at $75. Normally the brackets are $45 and the basket is $195 if purchased from EZGO.
  3. pm30

pm30 Member

0   0   0

CY IS A GOOD GUY AND WILL DO EVERYTHING TO MAKE A GOOD DEAL

STEVE
  4. cgalex2

cgalex2 TS Member

0   0   0

SOLD!!!!! Thanks everyone.
  5. Catching Chrome

Catching Chrome Member

0   0   0

Is that a Krieghoff Golf Cart? Thought it would have had nicer seats. :)
  6. daddiooo

daddiooo Active Member

0   0   0

The Kreighoff golf cart has Lazy Boy recliner seats....much nicer than EZGO.
  7. LOSTPAIR

LOSTPAIR TS Member

0   0   0

Is that Krieghoff sticker crooked?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.