1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTS Extended Invector Plus Choke Tubes SPF

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Swimdad13, Feb 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Swimdad13

Swimdad13 Member

0   0   0

Hello. I have for sale a set of (10) Extended 12 gauge Invector Plus choke tubes. The set includes (1) Skt, (2) IC, (2) LM, (2) Mod, (1) IM, (1) Full, (1) XF. They are all Carlson choke tubes with the exception of the XF which is a Browning. They come in two new choke tube cases. As you can see this is an excellent assortment for sporting clays and trap. I'm selling my gun that is why these are for sale. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to PM me. Thanks for looking. -Bob Pfister.

Price: $old.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. SIG76

SIG76 TS Member

0   0   0

PM sent.

3. degilliland36

degilliland36 TS Member

0   0   0

I'll take them. Where are you and how much will shipping be?
    Thanks,
    Dan Gilliland

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.