1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTS DT10 TOP SINGLE COMBO / WENIG WOOD / SOLD

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by mflora, Apr 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mflora

mflora Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

As pretty as it is I have decided to sell it using the esetter approach. I will leave it on the board until I have time to box it and ship it off in trade for another gun I just bought. The gun is one of the 30 Vandalia guns w/ the gold on the bottom of the receiver. 30"/34". No detectable wear anywhere on metal but 98-99% to be safe. Tight as new w/ all factory accessories, case and 3 add'l custom Briley CTS. Wood is an incredible Wenig New American in English walnut w/ adj. comb and Kickeze to 14 1/2. Truely better than a new one. NEW PRICE OF $5825.00 AND I WILL PAY SHIPPING. SOLD pending receipt of funds. Thanks to all who inquired.

Mark

2. esetter

esetter Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Funny, I didn't even know I had an approach????

3. mflora

mflora Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

esetter - Your guns are always honestly described and realistically priced. That avoids the lowballing and the back and forth posturing. I appreciate that.
    Mark

4. esetter

esetter Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Thanks, I appreciate that. I do have fun doing this and I don't have to make a living doing it so I can just enjoy it.

5. Ohio Bob

Ohio Bob Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

6. mflora

mflora Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Pics coming hopefully today as long as my buddy MIA will help me again.
    Mark

7. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

reserved

<center>
    <a href="http://s115.photobucket.com/albums/n281/palletjack_2006/Flora%20DT10/?action=view&current=Action.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a><br/><br/>
    <a href="http://s115.photobucket.com/albums/n281/palletjack_2006/Flora%20DT10/?action=view&current=forend.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a><br/><br/>
    <a href="http://s115.photobucket.com/albums/n281/palletjack_2006/Flora%20DT10/?action=view&current=Gunincase.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a><br/><br/>
    <a href="http://s115.photobucket.com/albums/n281/palletjack_2006/Flora%20DT10/?action=view&current=Starrecvr.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a><br/><br/>
    <a href="http://s115.photobucket.com/albums/n281/palletjack_2006/Flora%20DT10/?action=view&current=Stock.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>
    <br/><br/>
    </center>

8. pheasantsgalore

pheasantsgalore Active Member

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0

Wonderful guns for the money. I often wish I still had my old sporter that I used for both trap and sporting. Good luck with this, it will sell !!
    Rob

9. mflora

mflora Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Thanks again Jack for your help w/ pictures and thanks pheasantsgalore for your kind words. Gun is in excellent condition as pictures show and top single appears to be unfired. I never shot it. I think have priced it very fairly even in this market. So for those who have already inquired, price is firm for now.
    Mark

10. mflora

mflora Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

A great buy just got better. I will throw in the new Jeff's Outfitters Combo case I have for sale on the Board.
    Mark

11. mflora

mflora Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Look around. Great buy. Lots of interest but still available.

12. mflora

mflora Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Just sold my Jeff's combo case so price of gun just went down $125. New price is $5825.00. Lots of interest. Somebody should buy this fabulous set.
    Mark

13. mflora

mflora Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Lots of emails. If really interested make best offer. I am sending set in on trade on Monday, 4/25.
    Mark

14. mflora

mflora Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Last couple of days if interested. More pics going out to those who asked.
    Mark

15. mflora

mflora Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

SOLD pending receipt of funds.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.