1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTS: Custom Perazzi Stock and Fore Grip

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by cpu77, Oct 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cpu77

cpu77 TS Member

0   0   0

<span style="font-family: Arial;"></span>I have forsale a custom Perazzi Stock and Fore Grip. The issue is I have no idea what it fits. My father used to trap shoot. He sold the gun before he got sick. I know this cost him about a $1k in 2003. I have finally got around to going through some odds and ends. I am going to ask $600 or best offer thanks. Please ask any questions you may have. The Fore arm appears to be for a O/U. <br><br><br>Update:<br>I have been made aware that this stock and fore arm probably fits a Perazzi Non Drop out trigger model....for the MX 8 and others with a Type 4 forearm. Wood is English Walnut.<br style="font-weight: bold;"><br><br>If you have any questions don't hesitate to call or email please.<br>
    <br>[​IMG]<br>
    <br>[​IMG]<br>
    <br>[​IMG]<br>
    <br>[​IMG]<br>
    <br>[​IMG]<br>
    <br>[​IMG]<br>
    <br>[​IMG]<br>
    <br>[​IMG]<br>
    <br>[​IMG]<br>
    <br>[​IMG]<br>
    <br>[​IMG]<br>
    <br>[​IMG]<br>
    <br>[​IMG]<br>
    <br>[​IMG]<br>
    <br>[​IMG]<br>
    <br>[​IMG]<br><br><br><span style="font-weight: bold; color: rgb(0, 66, 154);">PAYMENT</span><br>USPS Money Order<br>Add 4% for Discrete Payapal<br><br><br><span style="color: rgb(255, 0, 16); font-weight: bold;">SHIPPING</span><br>I will supply a tracking number at time of mailing . <br>Fedex will require a signature for delivery. <br><br><span style="color: rgb(0, 126, 70); font-weight: bold;"><br>CONTACT</span><br>Ralph<br>Cell 419-512-9608 Try to call between these hours 9am-8pm EST any day<br>

2. cpu77

cpu77 TS Member

0   0   0

Price Drop $450!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.