1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTS: Colt 1911 'Black Army'

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Voolfie, Aug 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Voolfie

Voolfie Member

0   0   0

WTS: Colt 1911

For Sale: Colt 1911 - manufactured 1917/1918 - 'Black Army' model - s/n 461xxx. I estimate gun to be in 65-75% percent condition. Original condition with P/W stamped barrel. Bore is fair to good. This gun has not been refinished, reworked, reconditioned or altered in any way - so far as I can tell. The gun was originally shipped to the Brooklyn Navy Yard during the first world war.

Photos are below.

Offered at $1,495.00 including shipping & insurance to your FFL. Three day inspection period.

J.F. Wolfington
    Phila., PA

NRA Life Member
    USA Shooting Life Member
    ATA Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Nice!!!! Have one myself of nearly the same vintage with all matching parts. Unfortunately mine has been refinished(nicely but not correct). So I shoot mine.

Free bump and good luck with your sale.

3. TTiger

TTiger TS Member

0   0   0

JF please call me about 1911 Colt Thanks Tony 712 579 9716 Iowa

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
colt 1911 black army
colt black army 1911
colt sp57934

world war i colt 1911 forum