1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTS: BROWNING XT UNSINGLE $2100

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by SuperMotard, Nov 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SuperMotard

SuperMotard Member

0   0   0

Browning XT 34" Unsingle Only, Not a Combo Gun. Purchased New in Feb 2010 from Guns Unlimited. Standard Invector Plus Chokes including Mod, Improved Mod and Full. Adjustable Comb and Rib System. Slightly cast off with a small RH Palm swell. The Gun Shows Honest bluing wear at the carry points and has a few handling marks on the wood which i have tried my best to show in the pictures. There is also Bluing wore off at the very end of the rib, ( also shown in pictures) where the barrel has rested on my foot. Lever is right of center.

$ 2100 plus actual shipping to your FFL.

PM me with any further questions or concerns. Thanks

Trevor Bouma 49093
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. SuperMotard

SuperMotard Member

0   0   0

T.T.T For the Morning

3. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

These were an extremely limited run. I got one of the very last ones G-U had and love it!

This gun is the only reason I am selling my Ultra XT. My Unsingle is NOT for sale.

4. SuperMotard

SuperMotard Member

0   0   0

TTT....

I like the gun too as i was used to shooting other browning models but now i'm in the search for a true left handed gun... thanks for the bump.

5. SuperMotard

SuperMotard Member

0   0   0

Price Reduced. Open to offers!

6. Shooting Coach

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

Have you considered getting the stock bent? These are killer guns on the Trap field.

The gun can be fine tuned for balance, has a great bore and choke system, an easy to set rib that has enough adjustment for about anyone and any POI.

Service parts are easy to find and very inexpensive. What's not to love? :^)

7. TD1958

TD1958 Member

0   0   0

Like shooting coach said, i would look for a left handed xt stock for it or have your stock bent. Good luck, Tim

8. Shooting Coach

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

Not trying to jack the post, but I would not take $4k for my gun and have to do without it. Fits me like a fifty-dollar pair of gloves, and shoots just where I want it to. Does not beat me up with my full throttle Caps load. Feels like a BB gun with my 16 yard load.

Several old heads at the club have shot it, and like it better than the higher end guns they have now.

For those of you looking for a superior Singles and (especially) Caps gun, this is your chance. Buy it before he changes his mind. :^)

9. SuperMotard

SuperMotard Member

0   0   0

Ha, Don't Worry about hi jacking the post. I Really do like the gun and might continue to pursue a left handed stock but until then its still for sale. Bump For the Day

10. SuperMotard

SuperMotard Member

0   0   0

11. dhip

dhip Active Member

0   0   0

OK,guess I'm a little dense. Later posts say price lowered,first post says $2100,,sooo,what's it lowered to.

Doug H.

12. pullbangloss

pullbangloss Active Member

0   0   0

You can edit posts so he went back and lowered the price. No sense in doing all that typing again.

Up for a good gun at a good price.

Matt Ski

13. SuperMotard

SuperMotard Member

0   0   0

14. SirMissalott

SirMissalott Active Member

0   0   0

Does the upper firing pin assy. work and if so will a set of OU barrels work provided they can be fitted??

15. SuperMotard

SuperMotard Member

0   0   0

Yes, the upper firing assembly is fully functional and O/U Barrels can be used on this reciever, just like a regular Citori, The Stock is Fully adjustable and can be adjusted to fit most rib heights for the different O/U Barrells. As you have previously mentioned, unless your lucky, the barrels will have to be fit to the receiver.

16. garyl

garyl TS Member

0   0   0

PM sent.

17. SuperMotard

SuperMotard Member

0   0   0

All Pm's Answered...

18. lboh

lboh Member

0   0   0

PM Sent