1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTS***BROWNING***TOP SINGLE COMBO***PICS***

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by hounddog41@charter.net, Dec 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hounddog41@charter.net

hounddog41@charter.net Member

0   0   0

For sale. Browning top single combo. 34"/30". Comes with case chokes etc. I show it with a blue laminate wenig american trap wood. I will keep this wood and will sell with the factory wood which has an adjustable comb. My plan is to buy a browning unsingle combo and put the Laminate stock on the new unsingle. It is my understanding that it will fit. If you have any questions or would like to see the factory wood, you can email me direct or if you wish you can call me at 715-394-7289. Also I would give a 5 day inspection period. thanks much alex Kotter superior wisconsin

2. hounddog41@charter.net

0   0   0

whoops sorry, forgot to put a price. $2600 plus shipping alex

3. hounddog41@charter.net

0   0   0

I would also consider splitting the set, gun with over/under barrell the barrell alone and the case alone or with the over/under barrell. I would only split if everything goes. Gun $1600, case $100.00, and barrell $1000. alex

4. racer

racer TS Member

0   0   0

Couple questions- how old is the gun, approx rounds, and was there ever any kind of work done on the triggers? Thanks, Dan

5. hounddog41@charter.net

0   0   0

Dan: First of all no Dan there was never anything done to the triggers at all. Im the original owner purchased new from Jaquas about three years ago. Shot two full seasons of leagues but used other guns also so not all with this gun. I honestly dont know how may rounds. Two years of leagues from may until sept, and a few mixed in ATA shoots. I only run around 1000 to 2000 ATA targets per year. The over/under barrell shot very little as I dont shot doubles just 16 yard and handi. Went to the Grand two years ago and while I was there Browning offered a special on cleaning where they go through the gun for $30.00 so I had them give it a going through. I dont think that it needed it but they didnt charge me any extra so I told them to replace both firing pins. As you can see the cocking lever is way to the right as the gun is in excellent condition. I haven shot the gun much last year as I developed a flinch so I sent my KX5 to Krieghoff and had them put a release in it. So Ive been shooting my KX mainly for the last year or so. If you have anymore questions you can feel free to give me a call also 715-394-7289 home or cell 218-590-7250. If it does not sell then I will just send it to Spears and have a release put in the gun. Thanks for looking. Alex Kotter

6. tuscarora 99

tuscarora 99 TS Member

0   0   0

How do you think the kx5 compares with this gun?

7. BMC

BMC Member

0   0   0

Are you sure the double barrels aren't 32"?

8. hounddog41@charter.net

0   0   0

I think the Browning or the Kreighoff are both good, but remember the Kreighoff has an adjustable rib. I developed a flinch so I had the release put in the Kreighoff, by Kreighoff. The Kreighoff cost me about $1300 more than the Browning, maybe slightly better, but the Browning has given me excellent service also. As you can see in my original thread I want to sell the Top single to buy another Browning unsingle. I believe that either the Browning top single or the Browning unsingle combo,s are the best buy on the market today. I know that a lot of people complain that Brownings service was poor but Ill tell you I got excellent service from Browning. I believe that it is a toss up between both guns as they both have given me excellent service. alex

9. duckhunter331

duckhunter331 TS Member

0   0   0

Hey Alex, don't forget about winter league starting this coming Sunday January 4. I'm sure you have all your shells loaded for it but just thought that I would remind you so you don't forget.

Travis

10. FLIP

FLIP Member

0   0   0

up for Alex

11. hounddog41@charter.net

0   0   0

12. hounddog41@charter.net

0   0   0

13. hounddog41@charter.net

0   0   0

14. Hopalong

Hopalong TS Member

0   0   0

Alex Iam thinking about buying a XT unsingle new. The top single price of your gun is good but why are you now wanting a unsingle barreled gun. Thanks Art

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.