Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

WTS: Browning HI-Power 9MM LOWER PRICE, again !

4K views 19 replies 6 participants last post by  SuperMotard 
#1 ·
Browning HI-Power 9mm 4 21/32" barrel with adjustable sights. Original Wood Panel Grips. Serial Number designation Very good, high polish blued finish. The Slide, frame and barrel fit is excellent and one of the best i've ever seen. The Gun comes with whats left of the original box, two original factory mags.

The gun states on the side of the slide that it is a browning, and on the the side it says made in belgum by FNH or fabrique nationale herstal

The gun was purchased locally from a female who had bought the gun new for protection the better part of 27 years ago and wanted to move on. When purchased i received the original box of ammunition with very few rounds missing.

I would personally rate the gun at 97-98 % due to the fact that it has been fired, and the slight handling marks on the bottom of the trigger guard.
The Only Blemish i can find is the bluing marks i tried to show in the pictures, on the bottem of the trigger guard. anything else that looks off is strictly because my photography skills are below par.

I will take $775 Shipped to your FFL with a 3 day, no fire inspection, you pay, in full, return shipping/insurance if you decide to return it before 3 days.

Located in SouthWestern Michigan and would take 750 dollars FTF with a box of ammo.

PM me here for offers or more details.
Phone Number, Call Or Text anytime.

269-501-5995

Trevor B

See less See more
#4 ·
All Pm's Responded To.

I thought she had excellant taste too.. This is the first HI power i've ever had the chance to play with and to be honest i'm more impressed than i ever would have thought... But, when it comes down to it i'm more of a 1911 sort of fellow

#20 ·
I must appologiize to the couple of gentlemen who contacted me today. I was at work and ended up staying much later than expected. Out of respect for the individuals and different potential time zones i normally don't like to call after 8 pm. I will return your phone calls tomorrow. Thanks for understanding."

just for having to read this, the New Price on the gun is......

$765.00 shipped to your FFL....

For the few individules who contacted me on potential scope trades.....

I am interested in a few different models and plan to post a WTB Ad shortly."

Zeiss Conquest 3-9x40
Leupold VX-3 ( not older varients such as vari X III or etc etc.. ) 3.5-10 x 40

these scopes or something in their class could be considered but if not in a trade i will start a new post.

Trevor, B

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.