1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTS: Browning HI-Power 9MM LOWER PRICE, again !

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by SuperMotard, Nov 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SuperMotard

SuperMotard Member

0   0   0

Browning HI-Power 9mm 4 21/32" barrel with adjustable sights. Original Wood Panel Grips. Serial Number designation Very good, high polish blued finish. The Slide, frame and barrel fit is excellent and one of the best i've ever seen. The Gun comes with whats left of the original box, two original factory mags.

The gun states on the side of the slide that it is a browning, and on the the side it says made in belgum by FNH or fabrique nationale herstal

The gun was purchased locally from a female who had bought the gun new for protection the better part of 27 years ago and wanted to move on. When purchased i received the original box of ammunition with very few rounds missing.

I would personally rate the gun at 97-98 % due to the fact that it has been fired, and the slight handling marks on the bottom of the trigger guard.
    The Only Blemish i can find is the bluing marks i tried to show in the pictures, on the bottem of the trigger guard. anything else that looks off is strictly because my photography skills are below par.

I will take $775 Shipped to your FFL with a 3 day, no fire inspection, you pay, in full, return shipping/insurance if you decide to return it before 3 days.

Located in SouthWestern Michigan and would take 750 dollars FTF with a box of ammo.

PM me here for offers or more details.
    Phone Number, Call Or Text anytime.

269-501-5995

Trevor B

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. SuperMotard

SuperMotard Member

0   0   0

3. crusha

crusha TS Member

0   0   0

Well that female has some excellent taste in guns...

4. SuperMotard

SuperMotard Member

0   0   0

All Pm's Responded To.

I thought she had excellant taste too.. This is the first HI power i've ever had the chance to play with and to be honest i'm more impressed than i ever would have thought... But, when it comes down to it i'm more of a 1911 sort of fellow

5. Funky

Funky TS Member

0   0   0

I'll offer you $700. Please send email with address if offer is accepted. Will send FFL and Chashier's (bank) check. Thanks! Bill Funk/808-625-7308

6. SuperMotard

SuperMotard Member

0   0   0

Thanks for the offer, all pm's answered still for sale.....

7. SuperMotard

SuperMotard Member

0   0   0

Bump the the noon hour crowd..

8. SuperMotard

SuperMotard Member

0   0   0

I Guess i Could Also InClude my phone number as deer season takes me away from the world some days...

Call Or Text

Trevor B

269-501-5995

9. SuperMotard

SuperMotard Member

0   0   0

bump...Michigan Deer season... anything taken??

10. SuperMotard

SuperMotard Member

0   0   0

11. SuperMotard

SuperMotard Member

0   0   0

bump for the weekend and a cold night of no deer....

12. SuperMotard

SuperMotard Member

0   0   0

ill give it another shot.....

13. SuperMotard

SuperMotard Member

0   0   0

Bump price lowered.... could be interested in scopes for trade...

14. shannon391

shannon391 Active Member

0   0   0

Best pistol design ever made in 9mm.

15. SuperMotard

SuperMotard Member

0   0   0

Bump for the holiday

16. SuperMotard

SuperMotard Member

0   0   0

All Pm's answered
    Trevor B

17. MDMike

MDMike Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Like Supermotard said, I'm more of a 1911 guy but I own a HighPower. I believe the HighPower is, in my opinion, probably the best 9MM ever designed.

18. Claymuncher

Claymuncher Member

0   0   0

Trav : Keep it, it is sacrilege to sell a Hi-power. I can hear you say at some point, "I wish I still had my Hi-Power"

CM

19. SuperMotard

SuperMotard Member

0   0   0

going to take offers till saturday around six pm. at that time the best offer will buy the gun. Thanks for all the kind comments. Hope everybody had a great thanksgiving...

Trevor B

20. SuperMotard

SuperMotard Member

0   0   0

I must appologiize to the couple of gentlemen who contacted me today. I was at work and ended up staying much later than expected. Out of respect for the individuals and different potential time zones i normally don't like to call after 8 pm. I will return your phone calls tomorrow. Thanks for understanding."

just for having to read this, the New Price on the gun is......

$765.00 shipped to your FFL....

For the few individules who contacted me on potential scope trades.....

I am interested in a few different models and plan to post a WTB Ad shortly."

Zeiss Conquest 3-9x40
    Leupold VX-3 ( not older varients such as vari X III or etc etc.. ) 3.5-10 x 40

these scopes or something in their class could be considered but if not in a trade i will start a new post.

Trevor, B

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.