1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTS Browning BT 99 Micro Plus 30 inch

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Charlie Becknell, Jan 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Charlie Becknell

Charlie Becknell Well-Known Member

0   0   0

I have a BT 99 Micro Plus , Grade Golden Clays, 30 inch for sale. It has gold engraving on the sides, Quail and Ducks. This gun is in 99% condition. According to the owner it has been shot less than 1,000 rounds. This is the perfect starter gun or a gun for a person of smaller stature. I tried to buy it for my son some years ago but it was not for sale at the time. The wood on this gun is very nice and there is extra stock , custom made. It comes with an Americase. $2,500.00 or best offer. Email me at above address , just take off those pesky ZZ's and change at to @.

Charlie
    <a href="http://s370.photobucket.com/albums/oo141/KentuckyBandit/?action=view¤t=DSC_8551.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

<a href="http://s370.photobucket.com/albums/oo141/KentuckyBandit/?action=view¤t=DSC_8543.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

<a href="http://s370.photobucket.com/albums/oo141/KentuckyBandit/?action=view¤t=DSC_8536.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

<a href="http://s370.photobucket.com/albums/oo141/KentuckyBandit/?action=view¤t=DSC_8533.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

<a href="http://s370.photobucket.com/albums/oo141/KentuckyBandit/?action=view¤t=DSC_8528-1.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

<a href="http://s370.photobucket.com/albums/oo141/KentuckyBandit/?action=view&current=DSC_8535.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

2. BLACK ICE

BLACK ICE TS Member

0   0   0

Charlie could you sent me pix of this gun...Thx

BLACK ICE

3. Charlie Becknell

0   0   0

Gun still for sale, thank you for your inquires.

Charlie

4. Charlie Becknell

0   0   0

The original stock is in the pictures I posted, it has the adjustable comb.

Charlie

5. Charlie Becknell

0   0   0

We are willing to sell the gun without the case ( we have a buyer for the case). This is really a great gun, to find one of these that is essentially a new gun and in mint condition. You fathers out there won't be able to get one like this very often.

Charlie

6. Charlie Becknell

0   0   0

We have lowered the price to $2,000.00, firm. This is for the original gun only, If you are interested, please pm.

Charlie

7. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

I did PM..offer withdrawn

8. oleolliedawg

oleolliedawg Banned User Banned TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Does the original stock come with this gorgeous gun?

9. Charlie Becknell

0   0   0

Original stock comes with the gun. The custom stock that is pictured is even shorter than the original.

Charlie

10. Charlie Becknell

0   0   0

Some of you had PM me regarding the gun. The original recoil reducer was lost but the gun will come with an "original" Browning Recoil Reducer, I had one that I had taken off my son's gun, just could not find it until today.

Charlie

11. Charlie Becknell

0   0   0

Thank you for your interest, the gun has been sold pending funds.

Charlie

12. omahasportingsupply

omahasportingsupply TS Member

0   0   0

Charlie Becknell is a straight shootin guy. I bought this gun for a client who doesn't like the INTERNET. Since he didn't pay me right away, the gun sat at my house. I finally took it last Sunday to the range and put 75 rounds through it. It shot like a dream. The pictures were accurate. This is one of the sweetest micros I have ever seen or held. Now, 3 different people have approached me about selling it to them. The longer it sits at my house the harder it gets to put it up for adoption. Thanks Charlie Becknell. Charlie... I believe, I believe. I love people who cut off stocks to fit wives who decide NOT to shoot trap! I bought my wife a recoilless so I resemble my own remark. Omaha

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
browning bt 99 micro convertable
browning bt 99 micro plus
browning bt 99 plus
browning bt 99 plus for sale

bt 99 micro for sale

bt 99 micro plus
bt 99 plus
bt99 plus