1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTS Browning Broadway

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by KRE, Aug 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KRE

KRE TS Member

0   0   0

1969 Browning Broadway, $1900.00
    32" barrels F/M
    As built, except recoil pad change
    Browning hard, take down case. Green an brown w/straps an latchs.
    Round count, don't have a clue.
    Photo's to those really looking, I don't have a camera, or know how to use one, but a friend 30 miles away, has one.

Don't know how to rate a gun, but it's clean, and I think most all the lost birds have been taken care of. :)
    She's ran 300 straight for me once, and a few 100's as well.

Reason for selling, Health, mine an wife.

Don't get here offen so email, but remove the X's

Thanks for looking,

KRE

Gun is sold pending funds, thanks guys.
    Alan, yes the case was worked over by him in 1957 an fits it perfect, but the shells are circa 69-70, he passed in 1959.
    Herb was one of the good guys.

KRE

2. rick979

rick979 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Selling on the internet demands a digital camera. You can buy a darn good one for under $100.00 nowdays. That would be better than driving 60 miles roundtrip every time you need to post a photo. It will be hard to get an offer without a photo.

3. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I agree with Rick pictures are a must . Also you don,t know how to rate the gun (really) . A Broadway for $1,900 dollars would be as new ?? see alot of them for $1,500 and less

4. KRE

KRE TS Member

0   0   0

Updated, sold pending funds, sorry for being so stupid.

KRE

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.