1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTS Briley Ultralite Companions in 28 ga & 410 ga

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Mike-n-CA, Dec 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mike-n-CA

Mike-n-CA Member

0   0   0

I have two sets of Briley Ultralite 28 inch (27.5 actual inch length) companion tubesets. These are the none fitted tubesets that are basically useable for a majority of manufacturers barrels. The sets are 28 ga and 410 ga and are for a 12 gauge shotgun. The 410ga is stamped .414 bore and has extended skeet chokes for each tube. The 28ga is stamped .545 bore and also has extended skeet chokes for each tube. The sets cost me $ 649.00 each plus shipping from Briley and I used them in a 12 ga Remington 3200. The bore is universal and I know they fit Browning, Beretta and Stoger barrels in addition to the Remington because I have friends that tried them before they bought their companion tubesets from Briley. I'm selling them because I just bought a Browning Special Sporting Clays gun with fitted tubes and am selling the Remington 3200 shotgun and tubesets to help fund the purchase. The tubes are in excellent condition. I have each set of tubes in a hard case and will include the two hard cases and a combination slide hammer and knock out tool. I'd like to get $ 850.00 plus shipping for the two sets or make me a reasonable offer and we can talk. Pictures to follow, have to get my digital camera back from my son first. These tubes should work fine in either 27.5 inch, 28 inch or 30 inch barrels. Any questions, please let me know.
    Thanks,
    Mike Sklar
    construcmd@aol.com
    949 677-8550

mikenca_2009_19041.jpg

2. RSVP410

RSVP410 Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Mike,

I'm not interested in your tubes but, if you donn't mind, I have to ask were did you get the cases and would a full O/U barrel fit in them?

Good luck with the sale.

Scott

3. coff

coff Member

0   0   0

where did you get the tube cases if you dont mind. thanks bob c

4. senorric

senorric Member

0   0   0

Do they have the long or short extractors? Thanks --- Rich

5. billyboy07208

billyboy07208 Member

0   0   0

If you`re handy with a needle/jewelers file,the "short throw" type extractor part has a "stop shoulder" that can be filed back to make into a "long throw" type.
    Browning long throw on left vs beretta short throw on right:

billyboy07208_2008_0303.jpg

These ones are for 28ga and 20ga but the priciple is the same,I use the long throw in the short throw gun without mods.

6. BD457

BD457 Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Those tube cases look just like the case for my pool cue. Great idea if that's what they are.

Mike

7. Mike-n-CA

Mike-n-CA Member

0   0   0

Mike,
    Thats what they are, pool cue cases, protect the tubes great and stack well in the truck.

Rich,
    I believe that all companions come with short extractors, I replaced one and when I said they were companions, I was sent the standard (short) extractor and it was an exact replacement for the original.

Thanks,
    Mike

8. Mike-n-CA

Mike-n-CA Member

0   0   0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

will remiington 3200 companion tubes fit in beretta