1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTS Briley Tube Sets 27.5 in & 31.5 in *Both SPF*

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Mike-n-CA, Jan 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mike-n-CA

Mike-n-CA Member

0   0   0

I have one set of Briley Ultralite 28 inch (27.5 actual inch length) 410 companion tubesets and one set of Briley Ultralite 32 inch (31.5 actual length in inches) 28 ga tubesets. These are the none fitted tubesets that are basically useable for a majority of manufacturers barrels. Both sets are for 12 gauge shotguns. The 410ga is stamped .414 bore and has extended skeet chokes, and the 28 ga tubes are stamped .545 and also have extended skeet chokes. The sets cost me $ 649.00 each plus shipping from Briley and I used the 28 inch set in a 12 ga Remington 3200 and used the 32 inch set in a DeHaan English Sporter. The bores are universal and I know they fit Browning, Beretta and Stoger barrels in addition to the Remington because I have friends that tried them before they bought their companion tubesets from Briley. I'm selling them because I just bought a Browning Special Sporting Clays gun with fitted tubes and am selling the Remington 3200 shotgun and all the tubesets to help fund the purchase. The tubes are about 18 months old and in excellent condition. I have already sold the 28 inch 28 ga tubes and the 32 inch 410 tubes. I'd like to get $ 350.00 plus shipping for each gauge. The 28 inch tubes should work fine in either 27.5 inch, 28 inch or 30 inch barrels. Any questions, please let me know.
    Thanks,
    Mike Sklar
    construcmd@aol.com
    949 677-8550

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Mike-n-CA

Mike-n-CA Member

0   0   0

3. Mike-n-CA

Mike-n-CA Member

0   0   0