1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTS: Brass, Bullets, and Dies

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Shooting Coach, Nov 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

380 count 375 cal 270 gr sp w/c. Midway reboxed Hornady bullets. $100 shipped.

Redding Deluxe 375 H&H dies, no shellholder. $25 shipped.

Two RCBS 30/30 die sets, no shellholder. $20 each shipped.

500 Remington 30/30 150 gr RN bullets, $100 shipped in bulk box.

500 Remington 30/30 150 gr RN bullets, in 5-100 ct Remmie box, $125 shipped.

Approx 600 prepped and primed 30/30 cases, segregated by brand. $100 shipped.

275 ct 260 gr 45 cal Nosler Partition Pistol bullets. These are discontinued, $75 shipped.

Want it all? $450 shipped.

2. Shooting Coach

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

I just had a guy tell me that 26 cents each shipped for 375 bullets was too high. I think HE was too high. LOL

3. Shooting Coach

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

Dear Mac

I wanted to tell the 'kicker that he was full of it, but did not. These bullets wholesale for 35 cents ea, not including shipping.

Prognosis is good, a bad thing got caught early, hopefully will be back in the saddle by the first of the year. I have a good chance of dying of extreme old age. LOL

Hope your shoulder heals up quick, miss watching you boil targets at the back fence.

4. scoutmaster

scoutmaster Member

0   0   0

I would be interested in any winchester 30-30 branded brass.

scoutmaster

5. Shooting Coach

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

Dear Scout

Mostly R-P and FC brass. Has been tumbled, sorted by brand and weight, primer pocket uniformed and flash hole deburred, properly sized, trimmed, and case mouth expanded with Lyman "M" die, then primed with CCI 200 primers, all same lot.

Folks wonder why my rifles shoot so well. This is why. I do this for all bottlenecked and big bore rifles I shoot. You will get more than your money's worth. I am out of the 30/30 business.

Sold as one lot, about 600 rds of this brass for a paltry $100. I also have Remington 150 gr Core Lokt bullets for the 30/30. These are almost impossible to get, and have been squirreled away for these guns. These are considered the best 30/30 bullet for all around use.

6. scoutmaster

scoutmaster Member

0   0   0

Shooting coach,

I just need "W-W" brass and I shoot the 170 gr corelokt and not the 150 gr.

Sorry, great offer but not what I need.

Scout

7. wayneo

wayneo Active Member

0   0   0

Coach, you have a PM

Wayne

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.