1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.

WTS Brand New BT-99

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by Red Dirt, Mar 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Red Dirt

Red Dirt TS Member

0   0   0

I have for sale a brand new, never fired, BT-99. It has a 34" vented rib barrel with Inv+(F) choke, Grade 1. 12ga., 2 3/4". $1250. Can ship your your FFL for about $35.

reddirt_2010_11013.jpg

reddirt_2010_11014.jpg

reddirt_2010_11015.jpg
  2. joe90t

joe90t Active Member

0   0   0

James, Good to know you are ok and hope the family as well. I am inviting you to set up your Stock Shop at the New Mexico State Shoot At Raton Trap Club June 21st thru the 24th. I am also extending this invite to the Southwest Zone Shoot in July at the Albuquerque Trap Club. Your Quality of Stockwork has made a LOT of trapshooters Happy And We Would Like To see you return. Joe Whitehurst President New Mexico Trapshooting Assocatin
  3. Red Dirt

Red Dirt TS Member

0   0   0

Good to hear from you Joe. I will be at the State Shoot for sure, I enjoy coming to New Mexico. Thanks for the invite. James
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.