1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

***WTS Beretta Trap Guns***

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Hammerhead, Feb 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hammerhead

Hammerhead Member

That time a year again....Karl is down south and I'm thinning out trap guns! Here are some Perazzis. I have one SIMPLE request! PLEASE EMAIL ME DIRECT WITH QUESTIONS....PLEASE<BR>
    <BR>
    #70,721 Beretta 391 Urika Trap, 30" w/tubes $895<BR>
    <BR>
    #65,952 Beretta 682X top single, Step rib,34" full, MC stock, adj comb,$1295<BR>
    <BR>
    #70,363 Beretta BL(3) 30" F/F MC stk. $895<BR>
    <BR>
    #70,633 Beretta 390 trap,32" .730+.027,non MC stk,Ported, mag cap reducer, $695<BR>
    <BR>
    #69,239 Beretta 391 urika 30" w/ Optima tube,counter coil,adj comb,3 notch adj rib, C&H mag tube reducer, $1895<BR>
    <BR>
    #70,928 Beretta 301 Trap, 30" .745+.028, MC stk, high grade butt stk, High rib, Eyster tuned+ backbored, Edwards reduer$1395<BR>
    <BR>
    #70,631 Beretta 682 Gold Combo, 30" O/U .722+ tubes T+B, 34" top single,w/ tubes,adj comb,w/ hard case,$2495<BR>
    <BR>
    #70,260 Beretta 682X combo,30" O/U w/ tubes,34" top single,w/tubes,w/case,adj comb,Morgan butt,$1995

2. sakoboomer

sakoboomer TS Member

I have a friend who is looking for a 680 or a 682. Could you send pictures.

Rick

3. Hammerhead

Hammerhead Member

I have one SIMPLE request! PLEASE EMAIL ME DIRECT WITH QUESTIONS....PLEASE

4. Justin L.

Justin L. Member

I might get in trouble for asking you this on here, but do you guys have a website? If you do might get some more hits if you posted it on here...

5. BigM-Perazzi

BigM-Perazzi Well-Known Member

I don't see no stinkin perazzi's?

6. Big Jack

Big Jack Well-Known Member

Hey there Hammerhead...Since when do you spell Perazzi, b-e-r-e-t-t-a?
    Just pulling your chain. You can spell it any way you want. Incidently, the prices look pretty good.

Big Jack

7. Toddy

Toddy Member

you have mail...
    R.T., East Sooke, BC

8. lumper

lumper TS Member

I'm sorry but some say you are a great place to deal with but I think your rather freakin rude ass people.

You yell that you only want e-mails and then check back and yell again that you only want e-mails and then you come back and bump the thread to the top for more people to see what you have to sell.

That is just freakin rude and I hope you get no buisiness. If your going to post what you have for sale I think you should also stay on top of your own offerings and answer any questions either publicly or privately that arise.

Your just a rude person to be so demanding of potential customers.

9. lumper

lumper TS Member

Asking a question is not making a decision ... or is it?

Damn do I have to e-mail somebody cause I asked that as a question?

10. shootsome

shootsome Member

I'm with Lumper - these are rude people. A friend of mind bought a gun in Texas over the internet and had Hampels (FFL) receive it for him. They charged him local sales tax. Wouldn't give him the gun until he paid it. It's their way of penalizing people that don't buy locally from them. Now they are selling on the internet? Two faced!

11. superxjeff

superxjeff Active Member

Lumper, Let's see if you can understand it if it is explained to you. One question generally will genarate another question. AT LEAST!! If you figiure he will get at least 4 inquirys per gun and he has 6 guns listed. That is 48 inquirys/ questions before he answers a question. Once he answers all the questions that makes another 48 posts. So now we are sitting at nearly 100 posts thread. Are you starting to see it? This also weeds out many of the picture collecters. Picture collecters are less likely to respond if it requires effort. I have bought barrels, and guns from these guys and they have always been good to deal with. As far as taxes go that is between them and the state. It's either legal or it isn't. if you think they are collecting taxes that they do not have to then report them to the proper reulatory commission. I suspect there books are run like the rest on their bussines which is above board as near as I can tell. If you want information you respond in the fashion that is asked. if you want to be a pain in the ass you do this sort of thing. Striking from the shadows with no name about somebodys busines practice is pretty lame. Jeff

12. lumper

lumper TS Member

Jeff ... you asked a question and didnt do it privetly ... that is not allowed on this thread.

No I am not starting to see it ... are you trying to show something?

13. digger1dog

digger1dog Member

I have delt with Carl and Joe and will continue. They are a stand above the rest group.

14. superxjeff

superxjeff Active Member

Lumper, Do your parents know you are on the computer being a pain is the ass?Jeff

15. trapshooteraa27aa

trapshooteraa27aa Well-Known Member

Lumper is a pathetic puke. Pitiful excuse for a human. Just runs his mouth to start crap and you people bite on it. I'm still surprised that his mommy lets him use her pc.

16. Hammerhead

Hammerhead Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.