1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTS: Beretta A400 LNIB

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Seamus O'Caiside, Jul 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Seamus O'Caiside

Seamus O'Caiside Active Member

0   0   0

FOR SALE: Beretta A-400 Xplor Unico, 30" barrel, Kick-Off, 3 1/2" Chamber. Like new, in factory case with all factory accessories and choke tubes (Optima-Choke HP). Fired 100 shots.

At my request, my wife gave me this gun for Christmas 2011 (I just had to have one!). I took it out to the local sporting clays course and shot one round of 100 targets. It functioned perfectly with target loads, felt good, shot good, and had very light recoil - I actually shot a pretty good score with it. I would not hesitate to use this gun as my primary sporting clays competition gun.

However, after my lust for the latest thing was slated, I started to wonder why I should abandon my old competition gun (AL-2, 1970). I never came up with a reason, and never shot the A-400 again. I don't hunt much, so I don't need the 3" and 3 1/2" capability.

The list price is $1865. I will sell it for $1200 FTF in VA, or I will ship it to your FFL for that price and you pay for shipping and insurance. (I will find some way to box it, and you don't have to pay for that.) Payment by Postal money order.

Oh, BTW - when I showed it to a prospective buyer, he pointed out that the gold bead front site was missing - it apparently fell out and got lost. I had it replaced at my local shop, and locktited in. AFAIK, the replacement is just like the original, but I never actually measured the original.

2. Rick Myers

Rick Myers TS Member

0   0   0

Any interest in trades? Have like new Beretta White Onyx 12/28"

3. Seamus O'Caiside

0   0   0

I've got so many guns already, it would be hard to tempt me into trading for another one! LOL

4. Rick Myers

Rick Myers TS Member

0   0   0

Ok,understand

5. Seamus O'Caiside

0   0   0

Still available.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.