1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

wts Beretta 682 Super Trap set

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by speedytt, May 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. speedytt

speedytt TS Member

0   0   0

Beretta 682 Super Trap 2 barrel set 12 ga. 34" top single barrel with 30" over under barrel. Both barrels are ported. Gun is Mobil barrels and fixed choke. Top single barrel is Full and over under barrel is top Full and bottom Improved Modified.

This gun is like new. Markings on the receiver show only single barrel usage.

$2000 plus shipping to your ffl. Gun is located in Mass. Gun is SOLD PENDING FUNDS

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thanks for looking!

2. Chocolateman

Chocolateman Member

0   0   0

This gun looks like it has never been used?

Can you give us the history? Original owner? Original barrels with matching serial #'s? How many shots? How old?Where are you located and reason for selling?

How do you like it?

Anything other info you can provide?
    Thanks

3. claybuster38

claybuster38 Member

0   0   0

I have been shooting one just like it for 6 years No problems . Mobile chokes. Three comb pieces--- all way too hi. --- Careful not to cut too deep when fitting one to you. don't gothrough the channel. Pads are a little hard--- You can select from three dif lengths. Very good gun. If it don't go hunt me up Marv

4. speedytt

speedytt TS Member

0   0   0

I am selling the gun for my neighbor. His wife is in a wheel chair and he doesn't get out much. He would rather get the gun into the hands of someone who will enjoy the gun. Both barrels are original to the gun all numbers match. If you need any additional info, just shoot me an email with your telephone number and I'll call you.

Thanks for the interest!
    George

5. speedytt

speedytt TS Member

0   0   0

6. speedytt

speedytt TS Member

0   0   0

Price lowered. Had the gun looked at by a local gun dealer and he rated the gun 99% plus.

New price is $2300 I was looking at the wrong gun in the gun values.

7. speedytt

speedytt TS Member

0   0   0

Price drop to $2000.

George

8. Wayne of PA

Wayne of PA Member

0   0   0

These were great little guns. I shot my Super Trap for almost 10 years with very little issues.

I did however have my comb made in to an adjustable up and down comb and I then installed a Jones Stock adjuster with a Kick Eez pad. I attached a few pictures for viewing just in case someone wanted to see a Super Trap conversion.

Your price seems fair. If I was in the market for this type of combo I be interested.

Dale

[​IMG]

9. speedytt

speedytt TS Member

0   0   0

Thank you for the info Dale!

Gun is SOLD PENDING FUNDS

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.