1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTS BERETTA 682 BUTT STOCKS RH NO PALM SWELL

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Berettawizz, Mar 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Berettawizz

Berettawizz TS Member

0   0   0

I HAVE 27/ 686, 687, AND 682 RH CAST NO PALM SWELLS STANDARD AND GRADE II NOTHING SPECIAL. ALL ARE FACTORY TAKE OFFS SCRATCH AND DINGS NO CRACKS. $95.00ea PLUS $10.00 SHIPPING. I HAVE FORE ENDS BUT NOT MATCHED TO THE BUTT STOCKS $75.00ea.
    DAN @ 410/688-1514

2. Budly62

Budly62 Member

0   0   0

if one of these fore ends fit will fit a 687 trap I will take one.
    Bud

3. Berettawizz

Berettawizz TS Member

0   0   0

YES THEY WILL, SEND ME YOUR SHIPPING INFO AND I WILL SHIP IT OUT.

4. dcarmorgan

dcarmorgan Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

got any for 682 w/adj. comb and recoil system w/ adjustable LOP.....PIC

5. Berettawizz

Berettawizz TS Member

0   0   0

NO, THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE SIDE PLATE SECTION SPLIT AND A REPAIR WAS TRIED AND LOOKED GOOD BUT WHEN IT WAS INSERTED INTO THE FRAME AND THE STOCK BOLT TIGHTENED A SLIGHT CRACK APPEARED IN THE FLANGE AREA. TOOK IT TO THE RANGE AND FIRED A BOX AND NOTICED THE CRACK MOVE DOWN THRU THE NECK. DECIDED TO SCRAP IT.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.