1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTS - Beretta 391 with DeVault Conversion

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by GBatch_25, Sep 22, 2013.

1. GBatch_25

GBatch_25 Active Member

0   0   0

I preface this thread by saying this is not my gun. I have been asked to list it for a friend who is not so Internet literate. I am posting as much information as I have. If you have questions, please PM me.

This gun can be legally shipped directly to a FFL who will accept it directly from an individual. We will need a copy of the FFL's license prior to shipping.

Up for sale is a Beretta AL391 Urika with the Dennis DeVault conversion package. It has the adjustable rib and adjustable comb as you can see in the photos. LOP is 13 3/4". It comes with 3 chokes - Full, Improved Modifed and Modified. Also included is the burgundy Warwick case as seen in the photos; the case shows some minor wear but no stains or rips. It also has a Carey closer as seen in the photos.

Overall the condition is good to very good. The forearm wood has some minor dings on it and the gold trigger shows some wear. Functionally, the gun is fine with no issues.

Asking price is $2,100 + shipping to your FFL. Questions, please PM me. If you are an Illinois resident, we could do a face to face transaction.

Gene in Illinois

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

0   0   0

up for gene

3. GBatch_25

GBatch_25 Active Member

0   0   0

Up

Gene n Illinois

4. George MT.

George MT. Moderator Staff Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

30 or 32 " BL. ? Thanks George

5. GBatch_25

GBatch_25 Active Member

0   0   0

George, I don't have the gun at home. Will have to check and get back to you.

Gene in Illinois

6. GBatch_25

GBatch_25 Active Member

0   0   0

I saw the fellow who has the gun today at our Club. He told me it's a 30" barrel.

Gene in Illinois

7. 635 G

635 G Well-Known Member

0   0   0

If this gun fits you and you don't mind shooting an auto loader its the best bang for the bucks out there. I have a DeVault Elite Conversion, zero recoil with the biggest legal loads; but I can't get used to the model
    T Beretta trigger after shooting my Infinity.

Phil Berkowitz

8. Ammo222

Ammo222 Member

0   0   0

I'm interested in this gun but the LOP is too short for me and I would have to lengthen it another inch. Does anyone know if it is possible to install a recoil reduction device such as the counter-coil on this Beretta ? I tried to install a counter-coil on a Remington 1100 once and also on a Winchester SX-1, but the cylinder of the reducer could not be inserted into the stock bolt hole because of the action return spring tube. Does this model Beretta also have a long action return spring tube extending almost to the back end of the stock ? I know the recoil of this autoloader is not that heavy but I have had several surgeries on my shoulder and need the absolute minimal recoil possible. Any info anyone can give me on what, if any, recoil reducers work on this Beretta would be appreciated. Tx gdr

9. GBatch_25

GBatch_25 Active Member

0   0   0

Ammo222:
    I'd call Dennis DeVault and ask him. He's very familiar with the 391.

Gene in Illinois

10. Ammo222

Ammo222 Member

0   0   0

Thank you Gene. I would appreciate anything you can find out. gdr

11. 635 G

635 G Well-Known Member

0   0   0

All Beretta 391's have the long recoil tube. Honestly with 1 oz loads--you will smoke targets & If, & its a big if the gun fits you there will be no felt recoil. Personally,get a used 391 & have Dennis make a custom one for you or go to his shop & try out several he has for sale.

Phil Berkowitz

12. jt4emert

jt4emert Member

0   0   0

KEN RUCKERS... AUTOBUSTER *** I put one on mine - added some length, cut some recoil. Jim in Az

13. GBatch_25

GBatch_25 Active Member

0   0   0

Ammo, I meant for you to call Dennis. If I call, I might not ask the right questions.

Gene in Illinois

14. WNCRob

WNCRob Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Ammo222,

Graco makes a mercury filled combo for the 391...its 8oz on the forend and 7 oz inside the stock. Makes a difference! For grins I compared felt recoil from my 391 with this set-up versus my SX-1...wish I hadn't done that.

WNCRob

15. GBatch_25

GBatch_25 Active Member

0   0   0

Gene in Illinois

16. GBatch_25

GBatch_25 Active Member

0   0   0

Johnny:
    Let me check with the owner. I will PM you after I do so.

I assume you mean a 3 day inspection .

Gene in Illinois

17. GBatch_25

GBatch_25 Active Member

0   0   0

Johnny:
    Sent you a PM.

Gene in Illinois

18. GBatch_25

GBatch_25 Active Member

0   0   0

Up for another try.