1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTS: Beretta 391 12ga Sporting Stock Set **Sold**

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Darryle, May 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darryle

Darryle Slacker TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

I bought this stock set and when I received it it had been repaired, the repair was not disclosed to me and when I tried to get my money back, the seller refused to refund it.

I removed the original repair, used a dremel to open up and install 2 oak dowel rods. I used JB Weld Wood Epoxy to install them and they are stout. The set had also been refinished and they are in excellent condition. The wood is 12" from the face of the receiver to the face of the heel. A factory uncut stock is 12 1/2" from face to face. The length heel to toe is 5 3/8" long. The original repair is shown at the bottom.

No recoil pad is installed or included.

$150 shipped and insured

New Repair:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Old Repair:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. mikezookie

mikezookie Member