1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTS Beretta 3901 RL Parallel Target Youth 12 Gauge

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by AJTexas, Feb 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AJTexas

AJTexas TS Member

0   0   0

WTS Beretta 3901 RL Parallel Target Youth 12 Gauge 28 inch

Up for sale is a barely used Beretta 3901 RL parallel target youth shotgun. 12 gauge, 28" barrel. Comes with Beretta 3901 RL parallel target youth shotgun, original paperwork, stock shims still in original packaging, Beretta choke wrench, two Beretta choke tubes (IC and F). In excellent condition as bought new and only went to the range a few times. Only imperfection are a few surface scratches on the left side of the receiver (teenagers!).

Photos:
    http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc416/ajtexoma/39011.jpg
    http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc416/ajtexoma/39012.jpg
    http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc416/ajtexoma/39014.jpg
    http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc416/ajtexoma/39013.jpg

Asking $900 face-to-face in the North Texas area or $910 shipped FFL to FFL (price lowered).

From Beretta's website:
    Beretta is strongly committed to instilling a lifelong passion for the sport of shooting in young shooters. That’s why the 3901 Target RL was designed from the ground up as the ideal first shotgun for youth. Developed in cooperation with the NRA Youth Program, Scholastic Clay Target Program, Boy Scouts of America and other organizations, this is a shotgun that grows with the young shooter.

The semiautomatic allows the beginner to shoot a 12 gauge with the benefit of a gas operating system that reduces the felt recoil. It also features an adjustable length of pull from 12 to 13 inches and a specially designed shorter stock that’s adjustable for cast on/off.

The stock comes equipped with Beretta’s Memory System II to adjust the parallel comb. Because of these attributes, the 3901 Target RL also makes the perfect shotgun for new shooters and smaller stature sportsmen and women. The 3901 Target RL’s adjustable comb helps give you the competitive edge by allowing you to regulate your personal sight picture. The stock is also adjustable for cast on/off and comes equipped with Beretta’s patented Memory System II feature that lets you remove and replace the comb without losing your individual settings.

[​IMG]

2. ridg400

ridg400 TS Member

0   0   0

hi is this gun still for sale? thanks Frank

3. AJTexas

AJTexas TS Member

0   0   0

Frank,

It is. I sent you an email just now.

AJ

4. AJTexas

AJTexas TS Member

0   0   0

Still available.

5. AJTexas

AJTexas TS Member

0   0   0

Not just for youth, but small framed persons as well.

6. Bullcreek

Bullcreek Member

0   0   0

Guys this is a good gun and they are getting hard to find. I bought my son one for Christmas 2 years ago and he has really enjoyed it. He has used his for clay targets, ducks, and geese.

They are great because the spacers allow you to adjust the gun as they grow. They are light and have very little recoil. His will cycle 7/8 oz loads with no problem.

7. AJTexas

AJTexas TS Member

0   0   0

Bullcreek,

It is a good starter and transition gun. Lowered ship price to $910 .

AJ

8. AJTexas

AJTexas TS Member

0   0   0

Interest/offers?

9. Joe O

Joe O Member

0   0   0

Pm sent

10. AJTexas

AJTexas TS Member

0   0   0