1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTS: Beretta 302 28

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by RayReys, Mar 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RayReys

RayReys Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Just said yes to a 30" Mobil choked barrel on here; figure I won't be needing this one much and could offset some of the cost :)

This is a(Edit: 2 3/4" chamber) 1/4" rib, 28" early drop-in/collared choke system barrel off an A302 I recently purchased. Previous owner said it had been shot very little, as it was a backup to his AL2. I bought it not knowing what choke was in there, as the previous owner had no clue either. I haven't gotten around to purchasing a wrench, and my previous attempts to turn it loose by hand have been in vain. I was going to keep on trying, but it shot well enough, so I let it be. I would say it's in very good condition; has the usual wear marks where it fits into the receiver, plus some where the forend met the barrel. Bore is pretty darn clean; Don't know how many rounds went through it before, but since I've had it, I've put approximately 130 rounds through it.

$xx shipped. SPF

Thanks for looking,

Ray
    SoCal
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. joehiro

joehiro Member

0   0   0

Ray I will take it give me a call.

John (530) 966-6100

3. RayReys

RayReys Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Sorry for the delay- just got to lunch and had only checked my pm's once earlier-
    10-4 will do.

4. RayReys

RayReys Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Cool- SPF

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.