1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTS ATA Pins & Patch

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Porcupine, May 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Porcupine

Porcupine Active Member

0   0   0

I found these pins and patch at an estate sale. Please forgive the poor quality of my photography. All the pins are in like new condition, never worn (I removed them from the original clear plastic bags).

The pin top row right is a 75th anniversary pin for the (1991) Connecticut State shoot, and the triangular one in the middle is for 'National Trapshooting Day' (but no year).

I have no idea what they're worth; any PM offers before they go to Ebay? Thanks.

LA in MA

porcupine_2008_030331.jpg

2. DecalDude

DecalDude Active Member

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

1 of the guys at Shamrock leathers collects them maybe cut a deal with him?

3. 3357

3357 Member

0   0   0

I sure miss WW Super Lite powder.

4. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

0   0   0

The guys name at Shamrock is the son Bryan. He has a very extensive collection. He started collecting them as a young boy going to shoots with his dad and the family buisness. I donated several to his collection. He would definitely be interested.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.