1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTS AMERICASE SPF

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by targetshooter, Aug 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. targetshooter

targetshooter Member

0   0   0

WTS Americase 95% model number 2006 BLK very nice blue velvet 3 barrels 2 recievers 1 storage compartment, i had a high rib mx10 and a high rib 391 in it recently sold one now i dont need it lists 513.00 i would like 350.00 i dont know how to upload pics but i can text or email to you thank you,i will try to upload pics

2. Dugie

Dugie TS Member

0   0   0

Target shooter how can I get funds to you , and please send pic if you can.

3. targetshooter

targetshooter Member

0   0   0

Dugie iam trying to upload pics now i can text to you or if you can wait for me to figure this out i will send to you iam trying to send to another shooter now as for funds i am in calif

4. targetshooter

targetshooter Member

0   0   0

having trouble uploading pics i have emailed them to the two interested parties if any questions my number 209 777 4068 Mike

5. targetshooter

targetshooter Member

0   0   0

First buyer decided case not for him still for sale

6. targetshooter

targetshooter Member

0   0   0

ttt obo or even trade?

7. waverider

waverider Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0