1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTS - Almost new Ponsness/Warren 800 Plus - SOLD

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by whiz white, Jan 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. whiz white

whiz white Strong Supporter of Trapshooting Banned

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

SOLD 1/23/2013: Just got in the 800 Plus. It is 100% complete, manual and all. Its serial number is 23##, so this makes it a 2012 produced reloader.

It is the nicest one I have ever gotten in from a customer. He did not load very much on it, as the RH vertical post shows very litle wear. If I had to guess on the number of reloads, and that's difficult to do, but I'd have to say probably 1,000-2,000 rounds.

I had thought about just keeping it myself and setting next to the Patriot and share the hydraulics, but honestly, I have just way too many new shells and I shoot very little now. I think I have 43 flats of new shells and that's last me for a while.

I'd sell it for $700 and it will ship in its original box with all the extras that come with a new reloader... AND, I'll warranty it as a standard factory warranty for a year.

I get a helluva discount with UPS and would charge only the actual shipping charges; this should be around $35-$45 in the contiental US, save Alaska.

Do NOT PM me, use my above email.

I can take some photos and will when I get my bench cleared off.

Whiz

2. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    38   0   0

Silly you.I'll give $50 aflat and you can get back to reloading

3. 12shOOt

12shOOt TS Member

0   0   0

What Gauge?????

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.