1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTS A5 BELGIUM RK,LT, NICE

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by JTPTM1, Feb 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JTPTM1

JTPTM1 TS Member

0   0   0

belgian a-5,light twelve, round knob, long tang. vent rib barrel measures 26 5/8 mol with .036 mol choke (borrowed bore mic. measured 3 times). blue 100% where visible. minor case rust discoloration at end of bbl. see pic. may buff out but i'm not going to do it. feels smooth no pits. crisp checkering with 1 small mark. finish wear on stock near receiver. not many with metel in this shape i would guess. not a browning guy. how about $1,050 plus actual shipping.joe
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. sx1skeet

sx1skeet TS Member

0   0   0

Frist off the gun is not a 100% this is just a A-5 12 ga.

3. sx1skeet

sx1skeet TS Member

0   0   0

I should have also said very good pics. You are one of the best.

4. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

Skeet. If you are inferring that this gun is not a "Light Twelve" you need to back up your statement. Looks like one to me.

5. JTPTM1

JTPTM1 TS Member

0   0   0

sx1skeet, look carefully on the pic of the right side of the frame above the browning. it says LIGHT TWELVE. MIA correct as usual. thanks jack. and i said the blue is 100% where visible except for the small area at end of bbl exterior. never said gun was new. just in great shape. if interested make an offer. joe pires

6. JTPTM1

JTPTM1 TS Member

0   0   0

$995.00 you ship. gun is near perfect. joe

7. sx1skeet

sx1skeet TS Member

0   0   0

No just saying the gun might be 100% were you see it but the gun is still 95% aftermarket pad.

8. JTPTM1

JTPTM1 TS Member

0   0   0

excuse my ignorance, i'm not a browning expert, as i stated in the thread, and never even considered the pad in my evaluation of the guns condition, never said the gun was 100%, and made no reference to originality of the pad. i try to describe everything to the best of my ability. i include as many pics as possible and send more views when asked. thats the best i can do. if i ever come across an sx1 i will send it to you for grading. joe

9. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Well I think it,s a very nice older A5 and worth the asking price . How can anyone really care what a person said with a handel like anything skeet ??

10. sx1skeet

sx1skeet TS Member

0   0   0

ALF-99 if you think it is a good price then buy it. JTPTM1 I was not trying to run your gun down as it is a very nice gun. I just don't see it as a 100% were you see it. Now that being said if you look at my second post I said your pics are great and you are one of the best. So your pics will sell the gun. I was just pointing out what I see. No that being said good luck on your sale and as the skeet name I have meet a lot of you and they also shoot skeet.

11. JTPTM1

JTPTM1 TS Member

0   0   0

CW638YORK thanks for the info, ALF-99 thanks for the comment. i think i should change the thread to specify BELGIAN A5 LIGHT TWELVE, not just A5. SX1skeet your opinion is yours and i respect it. just wish you had seen the LIGHT TWELVE before you posted your opinion. Just trying to sell a gun. thanks to all. joe pires 7276437075 if anyone with any interest is coming down to the dollar, i live about 15 minutes away and will make the gun available for inspection.

12. Landshark

Landshark Member

0   0   0

That's a VERY nice A-5 you have. Looks new to me.

13. JTPTM1

JTPTM1 TS Member

0   0   0

thanks LANDSHARK. joe

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.