1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

wts 500lbs. Homemade Shot Mpls. Area

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by 02, Apr 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 02

02 TS Member

0   0   0

I have got 500lbs. of homemade shot for sale (graphited also). The Shot is ready for your Reloader today! I would like to sell in (1 lot)asking $375. I will deliver within 25 miles of Maple Grove Mn.

Paul 612-269-1536

2. Stu Pidash

Stu Pidash TS Member

0   0   0

What size shot is it?

Ya know with current pricing around certain parts of the country reaching down into the low $20's a bag $18.75 aint a bad deal but for homemade, its still a decent deal especially since its your gas that is delivering it.

3. 02

02 TS Member

0   0   0

7 1/2 and it's in very nice shape

4. Stu Pidash

Stu Pidash TS Member

0   0   0

Ahh ... I like very nice shapes but not round, I prefer a nice hourglassy shape when it comes to, oh we're talking very nice shape for shot, sorry.

5. 02

02 TS Member

0   0   0

yeah, I know I like the that figure also. But the shot is "round" and price is somewhat negotiable!

6. John 53

John 53 Member

0   0   0

Want to deliver to South Carolina?

Oh well, I can only ask.

7. 02

02 TS Member

0   0   0

Thank's guy's shot is sold pending inspection.

8. Stu Pidash

Stu Pidash TS Member

0   0   0

How many 24gm loads would that be?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.