1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTS .45 acp & other brass for pistol reloaders

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Leo, Jan 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Leo

Leo Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Thanks again to the men who were patient when I had my heart attack. I am almost caught up now. Thanks also for those who prayed, the Dr. says I am really lucky to have survived 100% blockage in the bottom artery. Looks like prayers were answered.

I have 1000 pieces of nice clean .45acp ready to go. $50/1000 plus $11 shipping.

I also have plenty of 9mm and .40 S&W brass at $25 per 1000 plus $11 flat rate shipping. The brass is in bags of 500 pieces, and up to 2000 pieces will fit the same $11 box, so you can mix and match to get the most for your shipping dollars.

Let me know what you need.
    Thanks, Leo

2. twoatloweight

twoatloweight Member

0   0   0

3. Leo

Leo Well-Known Member

0   0   0

jk, I am sending a PM, thank you, Leo

4. jeffbur

jeffbur TS Member

0   0   0

Leo,

PM sent.

5. rondl

rondl Member

0   0   0

Leo,
    Didn't know you were sick. Glad you are better. This is a good man to do business with
    Ron

6. Leo

Leo Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Thanks Ron, I really didn't know I was sick either. I just figured it was old age (I am 53) and indigestion. Once the lower artery clogged 100%, it was like my whole chest filled with hot steam pressure, and I broke out sweating, and paralized in pain, too weak to get to a phone. It was 2-1/2 hours like that. I am carrying about 45 lbs too much (6'2", 250 lbs) and really like fatty foods. They are still trying to figure out how much I can heal. I thought because I worked 50-60 hours per week I was active, but waiting on people in a store, selling brass and counseling/teaching is not the movement your body needs. Watch your diet, and at least make sure to walk/exercise some. I hope I can influence you all to take any steps you can to prevent this from happening to you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.