1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTS: .410 Hulls...AAHS, AACF and Rem STS...

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Customstox, Apr 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Customstox

Customstox Member

0   0   0

I would like all of your AACF hulls. They should fit in the medium flat rate box but will let you figure that out.

2. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

500 .410 hulls will fit in a medium flat rate with a touch of room to spare.

3. Customstox

Customstox Member

0   0   0

You can contact me at the email address on my previous post. There is not one on yours. Waiting to hear from you for payment address.

4. Customstox

Customstox Member

0   0   0

absolutely no response from Quack Kills. This is the same thing that happened on his first post of these hulls for sale. No response and then he says it is all mixed up and he will post it again. What is going on?

5. Chipmaker

Chipmaker Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I don't know what the deal is I think he's just F'in with people. I told him .15 ea for 1x 410 and 28 AA's and I'd pay the shipping which is fair and no reply! He wanted .20ea and he would pay the shipping, on 2,000pcs thats $100.... they would all fit in a large flat rate...?

6. Quack_kills

Quack_kills TS Member

0   0   0

Custom stocks, I tried sending you a PM and it says it has been disabled. I am going to wait a little while longer to see if I can get someone to buy the whole lot first. If not, you are first in line for the CF hulls. I am sorry that it has taken so long, thanks for the interest.

7. Customstox

Customstox Member

0   0   0

That is my current email and have received emails all day long. Your initial post said that you were not interested in splitting them up any more than they were and that you would entertain a different price if anyone wanted to buy all of them. I offered to purchase those cf hulls as you had them split and priced.

8. Customstox

Customstox Member

0   0   0

Okay is 6 or 7 days long enough for you?

9. Customstox

Customstox Member

0   0   0

Quack_kills, IT IS GET OFF THE POT TIME!!!!

10. Quack_kills

Quack_kills TS Member

0   0   0

Customstocks, I will let you know if and when I am ready to sell those hulls to you. As the owner of these hulls, I reserve the right to sell them to any person I desire. As stated before, you are first in line if no one comes alone and buys the whole lot. thank you for understanding.

11. Customstox

Customstox Member

0   0   0

Quack_kills,
    You can take your hulls and stick them where the sun doesn't shine. I offered to buy them under your conditions at your price and then you change the conditions. For anyone that is just looking at this post I will elaborate. This is the second time he posted these for sale. And in the first instance he had a large number of responses and he ignored them for over a week and then said it was too confusing to see who was first. So he did it again and repeated his same tactics. I would recommend anyone avoid this character like the plague and I certainly will in future. Integrity just seems to be a difficult concept for him to understand.

12. Quack_kills

Quack_kills TS Member

0   0   0

The bottom line is this...I did not sell you the hulls because of the way you presented yourself in my thread. I apologize if it took some time to get back to you, but there is no need to trash me, or tell me I am dishonest and have no integrity, you do not know me and you have never done business with me. I am going to kindly ask that you please leave it at that, there is no need for us to argue any further, thank you.

13. Quack_kills

Quack_kills TS Member

0   0   0

Actually, lets do this...Since you are trying to make me out to be someone that I am not, I am going to take the high road, and pay it forward...Post up your mailing address and I will send the .410 AACF hulls along with a few 28 gauge CF hulls that I have free of charge.

Life is far too short to argue about a couple shotgun hulls.

14. Shooting Jack

Shooting Jack Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I believe that I was the first to respond to your initail post and wanted the 28ga AAHS hulls. Still waiting for a response. Jackie B.

15. Quack_kills

Quack_kills TS Member

0   0   0

For clarification, the offer for the free CF hulls only applies to Mr. Custom stocks. As soon as you get me your address, I will get them on there way ASAP. Again, I apologize for any miscommunication on my behalf...

16. Customstox

Customstox Member

0   0   0

Quack_kills,
    I will pass on your offer. I want nothing to do with you even if it is free. And for the record, the way I presented myself was to offer to buy your hulls at your price. After you did not respond, I posted an email for you to contact me. You chose to tell me to wait because you decided to wait to see if someone would buy all of them. And yes you can change the format of your sale and even the price if you see fit and that would not surprise me in the least. If you think that I am the only one who gets irritated at your non response to your sales, just revisit your last one on these same hulls.

17. Quack_kills

Quack_kills TS Member

0   0   0

Custom stocks, I tried to be a nice guy and send you out the hulls for FREE...I have already apologized more than once, I do not know what else to do for you. If you change your mind, I would be more than happy to send you those CF hulls free of charge. If not, please give it a rest, you are beating a dead horse...

I really hope you change your mind on the hulls, I would rather you be a happy camper than receive the money for them, thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.