1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTS 40 S&W HiPoint Simi-auto

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Tracer, Jan 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tracer

Tracer Member

0   0   0

I took a 40 S&W HiPoint simi-auto pistol in trade for a bill someone owed me. I don't have any need for it and so it is for sale. I shot it a few times and it is very low recoil and is really accurate. It was unfired when I got it. Didn't come with a box. Price is $320 plus shipping to your FFL. Thanks, Del

2. Mr Newbius©

Mr Newbius© TS Member

0   0   0

Whats a "simi-auto"?

3. Mr Newbius©

Mr Newbius© TS Member

0   0   0

Are you sure all you want is $320?

Sure seems like a really great deal unless of course it is ... well ... how much did the guy owe ya cause if it was around $320 all you did was get a $185 gun and a loss of some serious money.

4. Tracer

Tracer Member

0   0   0

A Simi-auto is a gun that automaticly shoots each time you pull the trigger as apposed to full automatic which continues shooting as long as you hold the trigger down.

5. bill1949

bill1949 Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Tracer, he's teasing you about your spelling, it's semi-auto...Bill

6. Lead Man

Lead Man TS Member

0   0   0

A few yrs ago the pawn shops here were selling them for $99 out the door.

7. Tracer

Tracer Member

0   0   0

Thanks, I may give it back. I thought my spelling looked a little wierd. Oh Well, If you are thin skined, TC is not the place to play. Doesn't break targets in the air very well anyway. Del

8. Savage99Stan

Savage99Stan Active Member

0   0   0

popular in the wrong end of town. Reliable, maybe. Heavy, yes. Desirable and worth an investment: No way. If you can get your money back or something else, a yellow dog or something, do it. We tried to raffle on off at the club a few years ago and took months to break even.

9. wolfram

wolfram Well-Known Member

0   0   0

No worries Tracer, being assulted by Mr. Newbiass is much like getting your leg humped by a rich lady's mop dog .... you don't like it but you want to be polite and it doesn't really hurt anyway. Besides there is the off chance you will catch the little rat bastard out in the open someday.

10. Tracer

Tracer Member

0   0   0

Wolfram,
    I agree with you about being assulted my Mr. Newbiass.

I was thinking of another way of looking at it as well.

There was a mountain lion out here where I live that was killing a lot of stock and no one could find him. He was old and wise to our ways.
    One night he killed a ranchers prize bull and ate the whole thing. The next day he was so proud of himself he spent the whold day roaring about it. A hunter heard him and went up on the mountain and shot him.

The moral of the story is this:

When you are full of BULL, it's best to keep your mouth shut. LOL
    Del

11. timb99

timb99 Well-Known Member

0   0   0

I agree with Hoosier Daddy. I have a 9mm and a .45 ACP.

Cheap cost. I think I got them both off gunbroker for less than $100 each.

Clunky, and heavy, but they work OK, and are reasonably accurate.

And if they break, there's a no questions asked repair policy.

12. Mr Newbius©

Mr Newbius© TS Member

0   0   0

Your all a bunch of talk ... when out in the open most of you are home hiding on TS.com acting like your a BIG person.

So does anyone else feel like maybe Tracer was trying to rip the world off selling a $100 ghetto gun for $320?

13. Tracer

Tracer Member

0   0   0

Mr Newbius,
    Sorry, but the gun has been sold. Went for $225. Name was Bruce. Nice guy. Knew the value of a shooter. Thanks for the input.

BTW, I live in Salem Or. Come over and see me sometime.

Del

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.