1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTS 20 ga primed hulls ?

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Ljutic111, Oct 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ljutic111

Ljutic111 TS Member

0   0   0

I have 340 new primed 20ga paper hulls marked RWS Rauchlos which may be Spanish but one box has a few markings stamped Bodenhappen Obe_lechembehandel (??) which may be German ? I loaded some up years ago and had good success , very soft shooting but without the proper wad they started to crush . I had to cut the petals down on some Winchester wads. Seems they have a paper support ring for the powder explosion so adjustments for these are more critical than plastic one piece hulls . Anyone interested in buying them all please make an offer plus shipping and I hope I can send them out from NJ without Hazmat charges ? 200 are in 100 box containers so I will have to box the remainder in another box or 2 ?? I`m just keeping a few for my collection . I don`t think standard primers will fit these but I can pop one out to see !!

2. Ljutic111

Ljutic111 TS Member

0   0   0

The primer I took out of these hulls mic at .222 and Chedittes are .244 so a smaller primer is needed .

3. Ljutic111

Ljutic111 TS Member

0   0   0

So , no one with any real interest in these primed hulls ? I guess I`ll get the old 20ga reloader out this winter and load them up for myself . Thanks anyway . One or 2 more things out of the basement including those bags of wads .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.