1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTS - 2 PFS + a Wood Comb

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by GBatch_25, Jun 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GBatch_25

GBatch_25 Active Member

0   0   0

I have 2 PFS for sale, plus a wood comb for PFS. The newer style below is SPF.

PFS Number One, the black one in the pix, is the older style. AS of 6/6/12, this is shipped for evaluation). I understand the principal difference between the older style and the newer style, other than the color, is that the newer style has the ability to adjust for more offset (left to right). It has 2 screw holes in the front piece, allowing movement of the top rod if necessary. When I purchased this last summer, I sent it to Vern for inspection. He sent it back to me after checking it over and made no changes to it. It is in very good condition and shows little wear and tear. This PFS has a used Kick-Eeze pad.

PFS Number Two is SOLD and is the newer style and comes with a standard PFS comb piece. I painted the comb piece dark silver, but you could strip it if you wanted to. This PFS also shows little wear and is in very good condition. This PFS has a new Kick-Eeze pad.

The wood comb for sale is one that was made by a poster on trapshooters.com, VDT, and he sells them new for $135.00. This one has a small ding in it as seen in the 3rd pic and it is for sale for $50.00 plus $5.00 shipping.

Each of these PFS comes with a partial parts kit and instructions booklet. The parts kits are partial because I bought them both used and got them that way. If need be, Vern can furnish you a complete parts kit. Also, they normally come with a long stock bolt wrench with a yellow T handle. I cannot find the one I had - I think I loaned it to a friend.

Price for the older style PFS, no grip, no comb - $700 + $15.00 shipping

Price for the newer style with the comb, no grip - $800 + $15.00 shipping.

Neither one has a grip. Vern has those or you might find one on trapshooters.com.

I'll accept a USPS money order and ship after receipt.

Email or PM me with any questions, XXgbatch3XX@gmail.com (delete the Xs)

Gene Batchelar
    Wheaton, IL

PFS Number 1 (Old style)

sseitz007_2008_010422.jpg

sseitz007_2008_010424.jpg

PFS Number 2 (Newer style)

sseitz007_2008_010426.jpg

sseitz007_2008_010432.jpg

Wood Comb

sseitz007_2008_010433.jpg

sseitz007_2008_010434.jpg

sseitz007_2008_010435.jpg