1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTS-2 Beretta autos

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by WGB, Dec 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WGB

WGB Member

0   0   0

WTS 2 lightly used, like new Beretta AL391's.

#1 is a AL391 Urika 12ga 26". It has a Briley closer, briley cap weight and a new Trap Dude "Gooey" sporting clay recoil pad professionally installed by Greg Hissem. It's my wifes and the LOP is 13 3/4". Perfect for a smaller person or youth. I don't think it has over 200 rounds through it, if that many. Other than a couple light handling marks it's perfect. The extras alone are over $200.00. It has the original hang tags, manual, price sticker and blue Beretta factory hard case. Comes with the factory chokes and an extra Beretta Victory skeet choke. $600.00

#2 is a Beretta Teknys Gold Field. 28" Optima bore with Optima+ chokes. Blue Beretta Factory hard case and all the original chokes, manuals etc. It comes with the factory selection of the quick change gel-tec recoil pads and the factory hard and soft recoil pads. Light handling marks and again, very few rounds through it. Excellent engraved receiver and very nice wood. I also installed the Beretta mass recoil device in the stock. Very smooth shooter. $950.00

Buy both, one for you, one for your wife or youth :>)

Cash/Check/Money Order or if you prefer credit card through PayPal add 5%. Plus actual shipping cost.

??? Bill-email@comcast.net

Thanks,
    Bill

2. Cardude

Cardude TS Member

0   0   0

could I get pictures of the 391 ladies Thanks

3. WGB

WGB Member

0   0   0

OK, I will either send or post photos tonight.
    Thanks

4. BUSTOFF

BUSTOFF TS Member

0   0   0

Please email me pictures of the 391 youth.I got a few youth shooters that might be interested.
    Phil

5. WGB

WGB Member

0   0   0

Photos are sent,
    Thanks

6. BUSTOFF

BUSTOFF TS Member

0   0   0

Could not open up the pictures.Could you send them again in adifferent format.Also what is your location?

7. WGB

WGB Member

0   0   0

OK, I sent them from a different email
    Thanks,
    Bill

8. WGB

WGB Member

0   0   0

Teknys Sold.

Urika still available.

Thread Status: