1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

wtb12 guage plastic shell holders

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by Beretta687EELL, Jul 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Beretta687EELL

Beretta687EELL Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Scroll down the page a little. It appears that you can still get the trays, at least the new style. Contact information is available on the manufactures web site. Bill Malcolm

2. map@neo

map@neo Member

0   0   0

I think I have what you are looking for. They are gray in color and have
    slots to slide in 5 shells in 5 rows and then snap together to carry 4 boxes to the line. Correct? If this is e-mail me and we'll get together on this. Cheap!
    I also have a number of the reloading trays like in the picture in the previous post. Cheap!
    Thanks.
    MAP

3. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Rating - 50%
    1   1   0

What you describe is the "PC Shell HOlder Kit". I have one, and I like it. the holders have a belt clip, and no other accessories are needed.

Incidentally, the spacing is such that you can slide it over the trays pictured above to load them, not having to feed the shells in one at a time. (I have about a dozen of them.) So you can take your MtM box to a shoot and reload the PC thingy between events.

Bertrand's Sporting goods in Green Bay may have a couple left. Call Steve at (920) 432-1296.

HM

4. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Rating - 50%
    1   1   0

Just checked, Downrange has the PC magnetic gun rest and the powder baffle, but the website shows no shell holders.

HM

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.