1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB Youth Trap Gun

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by docbombay, Feb 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. docbombay

docbombay Well known trouble maker

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Looking for a trap gun for a young man at our club. I believe he is around ten or eleven years young and is of slight build.

We tried the BT-99 small model but it kicked him pretty bad and we do not want that affecting him adversely as he is new to the sport.

What have you?

All replies will be passed on to the young mans father.

Thanks,

Doc

2. Catching Chrome

Catching Chrome Member

0   0   0

I have a really nice remington 870TC with with a fixed full 30" barrel and a 26" improved cylinder barrel. The gun is in super condition overall but the stock has been cut to 13" It is in super condition and would be very good for a youth or lady. I have it posted in the for sale section.

3. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

I have a recemtly rebuilt BT-99 that has a LOP of 13 1/2 to 15 1/4. It is a very unique gun as shown in the picture. It has recently been rebuilt, reblued, new butt pad, Graco recoil reducer w/ LOP adjustment. I realized that I did not change the trigger since it had the gold plating worn off so it is in the shop right now having a new gold plated trigger installed. It is like a new BT-99 and priced the same I have just under $1400 in the gun and that is what I want out of it. Thanks for looking, Bulge.
    [​IMG]

4. smoke-eater

smoke-eater Member

0   0   0

Load some shells with 24 gram or 7/8oz running about 1150-1200 fps. Thats how I started my 12 year old girl shooting trap, with the BT99.. Gary S.

5. docbombay

docbombay Well known trouble maker

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Thank you for all the replies.

A purchase has been made.

doc

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.